https://www.slit.cn/./ 东营_从音标到中考,一套初中完整英语教、练、辅用书,呵护您英语学习每一步!_胜利社区_东营论坛_学习与教育

胜利社区

79元起无限畅游富华游乐园!五一“潮”这看,惊喜福利邀您一起游富华!
搜索
楼主:从慕课到微课 - 

[英语] 从音标到中考,一套初中完整英语教、练、辅用书,呵护您英语学习每一步!

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2019-5-19 15:46 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
学习金字塔理论告诉我们: 不同的学习方法达到的学习效果不同,研究表明在两周之后,学生对知识的保持率,从5%——90%不等。 用耳朵听讲授,知识保留5%。用眼去阅读,知识保留10%。视听结合,知识保留20% 。用演示的办法,知识保留30%。分组讨论法,知识保留50%。练习操作实践,知识保留75%。向别人讲授相互教,快速使用,知识保留90%。
免责声明:用户在本平台发表的内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)仅表明其个人观点,不代表本平台观点,本平台亦不承担任何法律及连带责任,本平台仅提供信息存储服务;本平台发布的信息仅为传递、参考之用,不构成任何投资、使用等行为的建议。任何后果均由用户自行承担;转载文章的版权归原作者所有,如有侵权,请与我们取得联系,我们将立即整改或删除相关内容。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-5-20 09:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
  感叹句巧解 感叹句要看后面,即看形容词后的单词, 1) 若形容词后紧跟可数名词单数,就用what a/an;是不可数名词或可数名词复数,只用what。 2)若形容词后后紧跟a/an/the/my/your/this/that/Tom’s等等乱七八糟的东西,想都不用想,直接用how就OK了。如:        例句1:What a  good    boy  he is! 他是个多么好的男孩啊!                           /        \                     形容词        单数名词         例句2:What   good    boys  they are! 他们是多么好的男孩啊! /        \   形容词        复数名词          例句3:What   cold    weather  it is! 多么冷的天气啊! /        \   形容词        不可数名词          例句4:How  good   the boy is! 这男孩多好啊! /        \   形容词      乱糟糟 ★★★ 若没有形容词,而出现副词或是句子,直接用how. 例:How  well  he plays the guitar! 他吉他弹得多好啊!                     /                  副词  (what不可以修饰副词,看到副词直接用how)              How time flies!                 How fast Liu Xiang runs .    打油诗一首: 感叹句往后看, 形容词后是名单                   就用what a或what an                   形后若是不可数或名复数,只用what就可以                   形容词后乱糟糟,只写how就OK   感叹句专项练习 I、填入适当的词完成下列感叹句。 1).__________________ difficult homework we had yesterday!  2).__________________ cute dog it is! 3).__________________ interesting the story is! 4).__________________ bad the weather in England is! 5).__________________ honest boy Tom is ! 6).__________________ tasty smell the cake gave off! 7).__________________ good time we had on the beach yesterday! 8).__________________ exciting news you've brought us! 9).__________________ cool your new car is! 10).__________________ scary these tigers are!    II、选择填空。 1). _______ fast the boy ran!  A. How     B. How an   C. What    D. What an 2). _______ well you sing but _______ badly he dances! A. How, how    B. What, what  C. How, what     D. What, how 3). ________ delicious the soup is! I’d like some more. A. How       B. How an       C. What         D. What an 4). _______ fools they were! They believed what the man said. A. How       B. How an       C. What         D. What an 5). _______ foolish they were! They believed what the man said.   A. How      B. How an       C. What       D. What an 6). _______ difficult questions they are! I can’t answer them. A. How        B. How an       C. What         D. What an 7). I miss my friend very much. _______ I want to see her! A. How        B. How an       C. What          D. What an 8). _______ lovely weather we are having these days! A. How        B. How an       C. What          D. What an 9). _______ beautiful your new dress is! A. How       B. How an       C. What          D. What an 10). _______ interesting work it is to teach children! A. How       B. How an       C. What          D. What an III、所给句子填空,使填空句变为相应的感叹句: 1). The boy swam very fast.(同义句)_______ _______ the boy swam! 2). The school trip is very exciting. (同义句)_____ ______ the school trip is! 3).  It is a very useful dictionary. (同义句) _______ _______ _______ dictionary it is! _______ _______ _______ dictionary is! 4). The students are listening very carefully. ________ ________ the students are listening!   答案:I、1 What,2 What a,  3 How, 4 How,5 What an,  6 What,  7 What a, 8 What, 9 How, 10 How  II、1—5 BAACA    6—10 CACAC   III、1. How fast  2. How exciting  3. What a useful,  How useful the  4. How carefully  
免责声明:用户在本平台发表的内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)仅表明其个人观点,不代表本平台观点,本平台亦不承担任何法律及连带责任,本平台仅提供信息存储服务;本平台发布的信息仅为传递、参考之用,不构成任何投资、使用等行为的建议。任何后果均由用户自行承担;转载文章的版权归原作者所有,如有侵权,请与我们取得联系,我们将立即整改或删除相关内容。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-5-21 08:28 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
so…that 、such…that、so that的用法练习题 I.用so, such, such a或such an填空 1. He was________ excited that he couldn't get sleep. 2. This teacher is_________ kind that we all like him. 3.There is ________ much food in the refrigerator that we don’t need to buy anything. 4. He ran____________ quickly that I couldn't catch up with him. 5. This is____________ interesting a book that we all enjoy reading it. 6.This is____________ interesting book that we all enjoy reading it. 7. They are__________ interesting books that we all enjoy reading them. 8. He has_________ many books that I can't count them. 9. This is_________ a funny story that we all enjoy listening to it. 10. There was ________ much food that we couldn't eat it all. 11. I have________ little money that I cannot afford a car. 12. He is ________ a good student that we all like him. 13. He is ________ good a student that we all like him. 14. It was ________bad weather that he had to stay at home. 15. I've had ________many falls than I'm black and blue all over. 16. It’s not surprising that _______ little worms eat ______ little grain. 17. Tom is __________ lazy boy that he never does anything. 18. You should not say __________ things. 19. Whoever bought you __________ ice cream? 20. It was _________ amazing exhibition that I went twice. II.填空(有的空可以填写多个词) 1. The little boy saved every coin_________ he could buy his mother a present on Mother's day. 2. When the football fans saw Beckham, they got__________ excited__________ they cried out. (2003北京市海淀区) 3. David was so careless that he didn't find the mistakes in his test paper. (变为简单句) (2003福州市) David was__________ careless__________ find the mistakes in his test paper.  4. AThe boy is so young that he can't look after himself.   BThe boy is not ____________ to look after himself.  (改写句子,使B句与A句意思相近)  5. The stone is so heavy that I can't lift it up.   It is _________ a heavy stone __________ I can't lift it up. (改写句子) 6. The book is _______ interesting________ I want to read it again. 7. It was _______ a fine day_______ we couldn't wait to go out for a walk. 8. Jim is _______ clever_______ he can work out this difficult problem easily. 9. My cousin ran _______ fast _______ I couldn't catch up with him. 10. He left in _______ a hurry_______ he forgot to  close the window. 11. They are _______ lovely students_______ the teacher like them very much. 12. Mr Zhang is _______ good a teacher_______ all the students like him. 13. Bob has_______ few friends_______ he often feels lonely.  III.单项填空 1. She bought a digital camera online ____she would save a lot of time.(2003扬州市) A. so that   B. as soon as   C. no matter    D. such that  2. —__________fine day it is today!    —Yes, the sunshine is__________ beautiful that I'd like to go swimming in the sea. (2003青岛市)  A. How, such   B. What a, very    C. How, so    D. What a, so  3. The camera is __________expensive__________ I can't afford it. (2004辽宁省) A. so, that      B. such, that       C. so, as to    D. enough, that  4. . Miss Gao asked a question, but it was__________ that nobody could answer it.   A. very difficult   B. too difficult   C. difficult enough   D. so difficult  5. To my surprise, he could get over ____ difficult problems that he succeeded at last. A. so many       B. such many     C. so few      D. such few   参考答案: I.用so, such, such a或such an填空  1. so  2. so  3. so  4. so  5. so  6. such an  7. such  8. so  9. such  10. so  11. so  12. such  13. so  14. such  15. so 16.such, so 17. such a 18.such 19. such an 20. such an   II.填空  1. so that 2. sothat 3. too , to 4. old enough 5. such, that 6. so...that... 7. such...that... 8. so...that... 9. so...that... 10...such...that... 11...such...that... 12...so...that... 13...so...that... III单项填空 1. A 2. D  3. A 4. D 5. A
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-5-22 08:12 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
dress, wear, put on, have on, be in“穿”的区别   区别如下: 1. 从所接宾语来看:dress 要接“人”作宾语(不接“衣”作宾语),而其余的则要接“衣”作宾语(而不接“人”作宾语)。 She dressed the baby. 她给婴儿穿衣服。 She was wearing her mother’s coat. 她穿她母亲的大衣。 Put your coat on when you go out. 出去时穿上外套。 She has a red jacket on. 她穿着一件红色的短上衣。 2. 从表示动作与状态来看:wear 和 have on 通常指穿着衣服的状态,puton 通常指穿衣的动作,而 dress 既可指动作也可以指状态。如: She wore [had on] a new dress. 她穿着一件新衣服。 Put on your clothes quickly. 赶快穿上衣服。 She is dressing herself. 她在穿衣服。 She always dresses in black. 她总是穿黑衣服。 注:dress 还通常用于被动语态。如: The girl was poorly dressed. 这女孩衣着寒酸。 He was dressed as a woman. 他男扮女装。 3. 从所使用的时态和语态来看:wear 和 have on 虽然都可表示穿衣的状态,但wear 可用于进行时态和被动语态,而 have on 却既不可用于进行时态也不可用于被动语态。如: He was wearing a new jacket. 他当时穿着一件新夹克。 Such clothes are not often worn nowadays. 现在那样的衣服很少有人穿了。 4. wear 除可表示穿衣外,还可表示戴表(花、纪念章等)以及留头发或胡须等,而 dress, put on 一般不这样用。如: He seldom wears a watch. 他很少戴表。 He wears his hair long. 他留着长发。 注:have on 有时也这样用。如: They all had dark glasses on. 他们都戴着墨镜。 另外,dress 可用作名词表示“衣服”,其它词不能这样用。 dress的常用搭配 dress up 穿盛装,打扮起来 dress up as …(装)扮成…… dress sb.(in sth )给某人穿……衣服 dress oneself (in sth ) 学以致用: 1.----David , can you   _____ yourself?   ----Of course ,I can  .    A. dress  B. put on   C. wear 2. Most British high school children  _____uniformsat school .   A. wear   B. dress   C. put on  D. dress up 3.Marry is used to _____ a T-shirt and jeans .  A. wear   B. put on   C. wearing  D. putting  on 4. The child is 6 years old. He is oldenough to ____ himself. A. put on B. wear C. dress D. be in 5. Her parents don’t ____ her everyday. She can ___her dress by herself. A. dress; put on B. put on, wear C.dress, wear D. wear, put on 6. Our English teacher always ____ a pairof blue jeans. A. wears B. puts on C. in D. dresses 7.-- I saw Ann ____ a green dress at theschool meeting. –I think she look better __ red. A. dressed; in B. put on;on  C. wear; in  D. wear; on 8. The girl ___ the red blouse is mysister. A. in B. on C. of D. over Keys:1—8 AACCAACA
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-5-23 08:55 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
other, the other, others及another的用法 根据笔者多年英语教学经验,针对初中生学习状况,在此对易混知识点other, the other, others及another的用法做一个小结,希望能对广大英语爱好者有所帮助。         首先,根据这几个易混词特性列表如下:         I、下面对每个词的用法做一一归纳、小结,要注意区别各词的词性、含义及用法。         1)、other         既可作形容词,也可作代词。作形容词时,意思为“另一方的、其它的”,泛指“其它的(人或事)”,后既可跟单数名词也可跟复数名词。eg:           Do you have any other question(s)?  你还有其它的的问题吗?         Ask some other people.     问问其他人。         Put it in your other hand.    把它放在你的另一只手中。         2)、the other         (1) 指两个人或物中的一个时,只能用the other,不可用another,此时other作代词,谓语动词用单数形式。eg:  He has two daughters, one is a nurse, the other is a teacher. 他有两个女儿,一个是护士,另一个是教师。         (2) 当the other后加名词时,既可加单数名词,也可加复数名词,此时other为形容词。eg: On the other side of the street, there is a tall tree. 在街的另一边有一棵很高的树。         Mary is much taller than the other girls. 玛丽比其他的女孩高得多。         3)、others是other的复数形式,泛指“另外几个”“其余的”, others等于other+复数名词,在句中作主语、宾语,作主语时,谓语动词与复数保持一致。eg:          Some of us like singing and dancing, others go in for sports. 我们中的一些喜欢唱歌和跳舞,其他的从事体育活动。         Give me some others, please.   请给我别的东西吧!         There are no others.   没有别的了。         4)、another只能用于三个或更多的人或物,泛指同类事物中的三者或三者以上的“另一个”,既可作形容词,也可作代词,只能代替或修饰单数可数名词,前面不能加定冠词。eg:           I don’t  like this one, please show me another. 我不喜欢这一个,请给我看看另一个吧。         This book is too difficult for me, will you please give me another one? 这本书对我来说太难了,可以给我另一本吗?         He has got three books, one is a dictionary, another is a play, the third is a grammar. 他买了三本书,一本是字典,另一本是剧本,这有一本是语法书。         To know is one thing and to do is another.  知道是一回事,做是另一回事。        II、在区分清各个词的用法后,以下对一些相似点给予比较分析:         1)、the other与 another的用法比较         another是许多中的另一个,the other是指两个或两部分中的另外一个。another是泛指,the other是特指。         (1) It’s another way of saying fast. 这是另一种说得快的方法。         (2) I was waiting for the sound of the other boot.  我在等着听第二只靴子掉下来的响声。         分析比较:在句(1)中,说得快的方法不止两种,这仅为其中的一种,故用another;在句(2)中,靴子只有两只,故只能用the other。         2)、“other+名词”与“the other+名词”的用法比较         “other+名词”其余的人或物,一般指基本上、大部分的,不具有排它性,而“the other+名词”具有排它性,相当于the rest,指“其它全部”。eg:            (1) He may fall behind the other students when he comes back. 当他回来时,他可能是最后一名了。         (2) He may fall behind other students when he comes back. 当他回来时,他可能落在后面了。         分析比较:句(1)中“the other students”等于“the others或the rest”表明他可能落在其他所有学生的后面,在句(2)中,“other students”等于“others”,表明他只是落后,不一定是最后一名。         再举几例予以对比,会更清晰:         There are thirty students in our class, twenty are from Beijing, others are from Nanjing.          我们班有三十名学生,其中二十名来自北京,其他的来自南京。         There are thirty students in our class, twenty are from Beijing, the others are from Nanjing.         我们班有三十名学生,其中二十名来自北京,其余全来自南京。         Eight of them have passed the test, the others haven’t.         他们之中八人考试及格,其余的人都没及格。         III、一些惯用词组         each other/one another    互相         one after another     一个接一个         the other day 前几天         即学即练巩固性训练         1、Will you show me _________? I don’t like it’s color.         2、She has two computers. One is IBM PC386, and ________is IBM PC 586.         3、Tom runs faster than any ________students in his class.         4、The students have English, Chinese, math, biology and many _______subjects.         5、Why are only three of you here in the classroom? Where are ________?         6、My classmates come from different part of the country. Some come from Shanghai, some from Tianjin, and ________ from Beijing.        Keys: 1、another   2、the other   3、other   4、other   5、the others   6、others
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-5-23 15:54 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
How,What…be like,What…look like区别 how、what...like都含"(询问意见)...怎样”的意思,那how和what...like的用法区别是什么呢? 1).how一般用来询问“事物变化的部分”,如人们的情绪、健康等; what...like则询问“事物没有变化的部分”,如人们的外表、性格特征等。 “How's Ron?" "He's very well." “罗恩怎么样?” “他很好。” "What's Ron like?" "He's tall and dark,and a bit shy."“罗恩是怎样的人?” “他高又黑,还有点害羞。” "How does he look?""Surprised."“他看起来怎样的表情?”“非常吃惊。” "What does he look like?" "Nice."“他看起来怎样?”“非常好。” 2).how经常用来询问人们对他们经历的反应,如: "How was the film?" "Great."“电影怎么样?” “还不错。” “How's you steak?"牛排怎么样? "How's the new job?新工作怎么样? 3).千万不要混淆“what..like”句型中的like和动词like的含义。 “what..like”句型中的like作介词,指“(询问意见)…怎么样”; 动词like一般作及物动词,意为“喜欢,想要,想...". “What is she like?" "Lovely.""她怎么样?” “非常可爱” “What does she like?" "Dancing and fast cars."”她喜欢做什么“” 跳舞和赛车。” 4).问天气:How is the weather?=What is the weather like? 5).What does/do …… look like?是问某人长的怎么样,是问外貌特征。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-5-24 08:18 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
关于fish 提起fish,它给人们的第一印象便是指“鱼”,实际上它的用法并非如此简单。fish用作可数名词指“鱼的条数”时单数和复数形式相同(two fish两条鱼),指“鱼的种类”时复数形式才为fishes(two fishes两种鱼);fish用作不可数名词时无复数形式,应作“鱼肉”解(help yourself to some fish.随便吃些鱼。);fish用作动词时,它的含义又与“钓(捕)鱼”有关(go fishing去钓鱼)。   在英语口语里,fish还常常被用来指“人”,类似于汉语里的“家伙、东西”等。如:a poor fish(可怜虫),a big fish(大亨),a cool fish(无耻之徒),a strange fish(奇人、怪人),a loose fish(放荡鬼)等。但必须注意的是,fish用来指人时形象虽然鲜明,但往往含有贬义。   由fish构成的习语也非常生动有趣。如:fish in the air本意为“空中钓鱼”,喻指“方法(向)不对而达不到目的”,相当于汉语中的成语“缘木求鱼”。又如:like a fish out of water喻指“如鱼离水、感到生疏”,feel the fishes喻指“葬身鱼腹;晕船”。   含fish的一些谚语更加赋有哲理性。如: 1).Never offer to teach fish to swim.不要班门弄斧。(原意为:决不要教鱼游泳。) 2).The best fish smell bad when they are three days old.久居别家招人嫌。(原意为:鱼过三天就要臭。) 3).He who would catch fish must not mind getting wet.不入虎穴,焉得虎子。(原意为:捉鱼不要怕鞋湿。) 4).There's as good fish in the sea as ever came out of it.纵然失去一个机会,不愁没有其他机会。(原意为:海里的好鱼是取之不尽的。)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-5-25 08:16 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
country, countryside and village countryside是指“与城市相对而言的农村”,不是指某个具体的村庄;而village则是指具体的村庄。还有一点要注意,就是countryside要带定冠词,现在我们一起来看看例句,如: The American countryside looks beautiful in autumn. 美国的乡村秋天景色很美。 What are the advantages of living in the countryside? 住在农村有什么优点呢? My sister and I live in neighboring villages. 我的妹妹和我住在相邻的两个村子里。 另外 这三个词均表示“农村”之义,但有所区别。    countryside 常用来泛指一切乡村地域或居民。例如: The countryside is the most beautiful at this time.此时农村景色最美。 I bought many pictures of the Chinese countryside.我买了许多有关中国农村的图片。   country 作“乡村”讲时,侧重指区别于城市的乡间、乡下。例如: They are leaving the country and moving into the town.他们离开乡下搬到城里去了。 I am going to spend this summer vacation with my grandmother in the country. 我准备今天和祖母在乡下过暑假。 特别注意的是,country的另一个意思是“国家”,在这一点上,两者在使用中稍不注意就会出错。一般说来,表示“国家”的country可与不定冠词连用;而表示“乡村”之义的country则总是同定冠词一同出现。   village 一般指乡下的“村子”或“村落”。也可作形容词,表示“村庄的”、“乡下的”。例如: go out to the villages下乡 village people村民,乡下人 village industry农村工业  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-5-29 08:46 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
  a number of 与 the number of 专项练习   ◆      a number of  :一些;若干(=some),后接可数名词复数或代词,谓语动词用复数形式。 如:A number of students are from south.           一些学生来自南方。   备注:a number of …… 词组中还可以加入形容词(big、large、small)表示数量大或小等。如: a big /large / small number of   许多/少数……     ◆ the number of :……的数目(数量),所修饰的可数名词在句中做主语用时,谓语动词常用单数形式。   如:The number of students who are ill is five.      生病的学生人数是5.   注意:amount 修饰不可数名词。   a large /great amount of    许多,修饰不可数名词,谓语动词用单数。 the amount of ……   ……的数量,修饰不可数名词,谓语动词用单数。     【练一练单选题】 1. Look ! There _________ playing with the tourists on Yinhe Square. A. are a number of deer      B. are a number of deers C. is a number of deer       D. is a number of deers 2. The number of __________ in our class _________ fifty. A. students , is      B. the students; are      C. the students; is       D. students; are 3. The number of the students in our class _________ 54. A. is      B. are      C. has      D. have 4. The number of people invited ____________ fifty, but a number of them _________ absent for different reasons. A. were; was     B. was; was      C. was; were      D. were; were 5. The number of pages in this book ___________ three hundred. A. is        B. are      C. has        D. have   6. __________ our fan clubs is becoming larger and larger. A. The number of       B. A number of       C. The number       D. A number 7. The head teacher asked _______ boys to clean the meeting hall. A. a number     B. the number      C. a number of       D. the number of 8. __________ Chinese population is about 1300000000. A. A number of       B. The number of      C. A number for      D. The number for 9. A number of cars __________ in front of the park. A. is parked         B. was parked        C. are parked        D. has parked 10. The number of articles published on smoking ______________ amazing. A. is         B. are         C. were        D. have been     11. The number of the students in this school _________________ four hundred. A. is        B. are         C. has         D. have 12. Can you make sure of __________ the visitors right now ? A. a number of      B. the number of       C. an amount of      D. the amount of 13. The number of the students in our school _____ about 3, 000 and a number of them _____ from the countryside. A. is; is            B. is; are         C. are; is      D. was; were 14. --- What the number of the students __________ in your school ?    --- About two thousand. A number of them ____________ from England. A. is; are      B. is; is       C. are; is         D. are; are 15. It’s reported that a large numbe of people _____________ been killed and the number ________ added up to nearly 70000. A. has; has        B. have; have        C. has; have        D. have; has   16. As a result of destroying the forests, _________ a large _________ of desert __________ covered the land. A. number, has          B. quantity, has       C. number, have    D. quantity, have 17. ___________ new products have been successfully made in the factory. A. A great deal of      B. A number of      C.The number of   D. A great amount of 18. _____________ people gather there, talking about the film about Comrade Lei Feng. A. A great deal of     B. The large amount of    C. The number of   D.A great many 19. _____ visitors to the UK were asked by newspaper reporters what their impressions of the British people were. A.The number of         B.A number of          C.Numbers of       D.Any numbers of 【翻译题】 1. 我们学校老师的数量是150人。 2.一些小孩子在公园里玩耍
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-5-30 13:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
No,nothing, no one区别和练习 (1)nothing pron.  nothing=not anything,意为"没有任何东西;什么也没有",强调内容,只能指物,泛指,它表示的是事物的种类 eg: He felt hungry, but he could find nothing to eat in the kitchen. Nothing in the world is difficult if you put your heart into it. 1. 无事;无物;没什么  There is nothing on the table.  Nothing is found on the table.  He knew absolutely nothing.  作n.  1. 微不足道的事(或人)  His latest play is nothing. 他的新戏一文不值。  作ad.  1. 一点也不,并不  Your approach to teaching differs nothing from hers. 你的教学方法同她的教学方法并无不同之处。  1)指物; 2)谓语用单数; 3)一般用来回答含anything的一般问句及what引起的特殊问句  eg:   1)——What is in the box? ——Nothing.  2)——Is there anything in the sky? ——Nothing.   3)——Can you see anything without glasses? ——Nothing.     口诀   No one与none好分辨 具体人,物把none填  不知何人与何物  No one nothing是一路   No one人nothing物 保你不会出错误       (2)none=not any; not one,可以指人,意为“没有什么人”;也可以指物,意为“没有任何东西“。它表示人们所谈到的人或物的多寡,即数量概念, 既可指人,也可指物,代指上文提到的事物,含特指概念。 eg: 1 He wants me to lend him some money, but I have none at hand.  2 None has left there.  3 They asked for nine books, but there is / are none in the library at present. none后常接of短语,of后可接复数可数名词或代词,作主语时谓语动词用单、复数形式皆可;  of后也可接不可数名词,这时谓语动词必须用单数形式 eg:  1 None of my friends know/knows about it. None of this bread looks fresh.  2 Sorry, but none of us speaks/ speak English. 抱歉!我们没有一个人讲英语。 3 None of the money on the desk is mine.  桌上的那些钱都不是我的。 注意:none指的是三者或三者以上的人或物中“没有一个”,如果指两者中“没有一个”应用neither。 请比较 eg: 1 There are many apples in the basket, but none of them are of fresh. Neither of his parents is at home.  2  There are two apples on the plate, but neither of them is fresh. 3 There are many apples in the basket, but none of them are fresh.    none   pron. (代词) 1. 一点儿也没;一个也没[(+of)]  I wanted some more cold meat but there was none left. 我想再吃些冷盘肉,可是一点也不剩了。  He had none of his brother's boldness. 他一点都不像他哥哥那样有魄力。  2. 没有任何人(或物)[(+of)]  None of the telephones are/is working. 所有的电话都坏了。  None of them speak(s) English. 他们都不会讲英语。  3.指人,一个人也没有 None would take the risk. 谁也不愿冒此风险。  The war broke out.All the people felt frighteded but none had left there.  战争爆发后,人们很惶恐但是没有一个人人离开那儿。 a. 1. 【书】一点没有的 ad.  1. 毫不,决不  He spent two weeks in hospital but he's none the better for it. 他在医院住了两星期,但未见好转。  1)可与of连用;  2)谓语动词用单或复数; 3)具体指什么人或物;  4)一般用来回答how many +n,how much +n及含any+n引起的疑问句  eg:  1)None of us have/has seen him.  2)——How many students are there in the room? ——None.  3)——Is there any water in the thermos? ——None.  4)——How much money do you have on you? ——None. none  用来回答有范围的句子,如how many的问句, 可以指可数或不可数名词, 单数或复数谓语。  none用作副词,意思是"一点也不……",常构成none+the +比较级结构,还可与so或too等副词搭配使用   eg: 1 He is none the better since he left home. 他离家至今,情况并无好转 2 I hope you're none the worse for your accident. 我希望你在事故中没受一点儿伤 3 Do you mean that the dog is none so lovely? 你的意思是说这只狗一点也不可爱 4 You got home none too early, in fact. 事实上,你回家一点也不早     (3)no one=nobody  1)后面不能接of构成的短语;  2)no one作主语,谓语动词用单数  3)只能指人,但不具体指什么人,不能指物,语气比none强  4)一般用来回答who,及含anyone,anybody引起的疑问句  eg:   1)No one like a person with bad manners.   2)——Who is in the room? ——No one.   3)——Is there anyone in the room? ——No one. eg: No one/Nobody likes a person with bad manners.没有人喜欢不讲礼貌的人。        (4)用于简略回答时, none用来回答由How many…和How much…引起的问句以及含“any(of)+名词”构成的一般疑问句; no one/nobody用来回答Who…问句及含anybody构成的一般疑问句; nothing则用来回答What…问句及含anything构成的一般疑问句。 eg: 1 How much water is there in the bottle? —None. 2 What’s on the table? —Nothing.  3 Who will go to the party? —No one/Nobody.   注意: none of 这是一个固定结构,指人或物             none表物            no形容词            nothing没有东西            no one表人   练习 none 与nothing的用法比较 1 want some coffee, but there is _______ in the pot. A. no one  B. something   C . none  D. nothing 2 Most of us would rather ride bicycles as bike-riding has_______ of the trouble of taking buses.  A. nothing      B. none      C. some    D. neither none与no one 的用法比较: 3 We couldn't eat in a restaurant because _______ of us had money on us.  A. all; no    B. any; no    C. none; any     D. no one; any 4 How many students are there in the reading-room? ----________. A. None      B. No       C. Nothing          D  . No one  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-5-31 08:28 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
none nobody nothing no one 讲解与练习 时而有学生问我这几个代词的区别,讲过很多次了,然而网上的分析讲解真的很乱,容易把学生带到更迷惑的区域,就初高中而言,掌握以下的区别就可以了,也很好记,希望对大家有帮助:  No one , nothing , nobody ,none. 1, no one = nobody 以下不作讲解了,正因为如此,我们把它译为“没有一个人” 虽然这里有个one 这里的“一”大家把它直接理解为“一个人”,或者译成“没人”。  这样,我们就简化的比较,nobody nothing none 三个詞,分别表示“没人”“没物”“没有” 而用法上,我们只要掌握两点就可以了。 2,nobody nothing 后一般不加of 为什么呢,我想本来他们就是复合不定代词,再带of 就是累赘了,不是吗?而none 很多情况下在句中带of,< 我们知道英语中of一詞有这样一种用法,表示从中取多少,取某样的意味,比如,在一个很多的群体里取一个叫,one of ,取两个叫 two of , 取一些叫 some of 取大多数叫 most of 取全部用 all of , 那么一个也不取就用 none of 了解这一点,你就能很轻易的区别 some students 与 some of the students ,再如,the color of the book, 我们解释为of 表示无生命的所有格,也可以解释,取书的颜色,而不是内容,也不是封面等其他的>,好了,这样我们应该能了解,为什么,nobody , nothing 不能加of,而none 可以了。 3,因为none 我们译为“没有”(指三者或三者以上的)“没有”(两者)用neither,这里潜意识里说明我们已经知道是什么东西了,也即前面已经有暗示所指代的是什么,这就是一些资料所谓的“特指”,我们看看例句:How many girls will be invited in your birthday party. ----none 这里因为前面提到了girls ,回答时只要用none 就可以了,同例,Does any pupil like the movie?-----None . 也是因为前面有pupil 所以我们用none. 我们再看看以下几个例句。“Who will join the game?----nobody. What is in the box?---nothing ,Is anybody swimming in the pool?---No one.我们都找不到具体的人或物,这时,只能用nobody  nothing了。这就是所谓的泛指,广泛指代所有类的人或物。 4,一些关于none的搭配用法,none but只有(only);none other than正是;second to none首屈一指的(the best);none the一点也不(用在比较级前);none too不太(not very) 而nobody 有时也用作相当于nothing的“无名小卒”He thinks himself somebody but we think him nothing. (另,网络上有些人喜欢用数来比较他们的关系,纯属没必要,它们全部用单数,唯独none在非正式的用法时,后面接of+可数名词复数时作主语,谓语可用复数,但多还是用单数,若问为什么,很简单,亲们,nothing , nobody ,是复合不定代词,而复合不定代词作主语时,谓语动词用单数,如同somebody something, everything anybody明白没,至于no one ,更简单,君不见这里的one 在对你笑吗? 好了,没多少难度吧,掌握了这些,你小试牛刀,看看中高考这方面有哪些题目,你不会的啊。 中考练习: 1,---- How do you find your new classmates?     --―Most of them are kind. But________  is so good to me as Bruce. A. none   B. no one   C. every one  D. some one 2. I wish I could offer you some cake but there’s ______ left.    A. nothing B. neitherC. no D. none   3. She waited for a reply, but ______ came.    A. noneB. all C. nothing D. either   4. I know what people are saying―but ______ of it is true.    A. all B. neither C. any D. none  5.Can you see anything without glasses? ---_________ A no one   B nothing   C none  D nobody 6.___ of them will accept your idea because it is not reasonable. A. Nobody  B. No one  C. Everyone  D. None 7. How much water is there in the bottle?   A no one   B nothing   C none  D nobody 8 - What's in your hand? A no one   B nothing   C none  D nobody 9 - Who will go to the party? A no one   B nothing   C none  1-5          BDADB  6-9  DCBA
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-5-31 19:43 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
学好音标我们可以做到: 学好音标可以帮助我们发音准确,说地道的英语 对于青少年学生来说,他们在语言上有很强的模仿能力,学习音标能帮助他们准确发音,快速提高自身听、说、读英语的能力。学好音标,也能为今后的英语学习打下坚实的基础。学会了音标,发音地道了、纯正了,听力也随之提高,中考、高考的应试能力大大加强了。 学好音标可以帮助我们用拼读法记忆单词 很多同学花很多时间记单词,但又很快忘记了。原因就是靠死记硬背字母,这种死板的记忆方法是不科学的。英语的发音有其极为强大的内在规律,学好音标是完全可以用来背单词。记忆单词时,发音的规律自然产生作用,使得同学只要知道读音就基本可以拼写出单词,甚至可以自己检验单词拼写有否错误。很大程度上,能节省学生记单词的时间。 学好音标可以帮助我们提高自主学习性,增加词汇量 在学生在没有学习音标之前,都是很依赖老师。老师读一个单词,同学跟着读一个,很多同学怕自己忘了就用中文或者奇怪的符号标注,但过后发现又不知怎样发音了。条件好点的学生会借助于电子词典等的学习工具。但是学会了音标可以轻松解决这些问题,更使学生的学习更主动有效。即使老师没有教你读音,自己也可以根据音标拼读出来。英语世界数十万单词,不可能每个都依赖老师,遇到不懂的单词可以通过拼读轻松把它记下来。 学好音标可以帮助我们整体语感的提高 掌握音标之后,可以很流畅地朗读英语文章。语感也随之逐步提高,对学生应对语法、选择和阅读理解等题目有一种无形的助力。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-1 08:22 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
sometime, sometimes, some time, some times用法区别 口诀:分开“一段时间”      相聚“某个时侯”        some  time               sometime       分开S是“倍数”      相连S是“有时”        some  times              sometimes time作可数名词时可作“次数,倍数”解;表示“时间”时是不可数名词。 sometime        某个时候 (可指过去或将来的某个时候)        口诀:  分开“一段时间” (some time) 相聚“某个时侯” (sometime) 分开S是“倍数”   (some times)     相连S是“有时” (some times)        sometimes        有时候,at times也是“有时”         Some time        一段时间,常与for连用         Some  times        几次 ,几倍 (次数,倍数 可数名词)           sometimes, sometime, some time, some times 1).sometimes 表示“有时候“, 相当于occasionally, 常用于一般现在时的时间状语,The naughty boy sometimes fights with others. 2) some times. 表示“几次,几倍”,如: I have read this novel some times. 3). some time 表示“一段时间”,如: I need some time to finish the rest work. 4).sometime 表示“某个时候”, 可以是过去也可以是将来,   I will tell you this secret sometime in the future.  1、sometime     (1)副词:某个时候。(可指过去或将来的某个时候。)如:     ① Would you come to the cinema with me, sometime? 找个时间和我看场电影行吗?(将来)     ② We’ll take our holiday sometime in August. 我们会在八月找个时间度假。(将来)  ③ I bought this sometime last summer. 这是我在上个夏天买的。(过去)  ④ This mansion was built sometime around 1980. 这栋大厦是1980年左右建的。(过去) 2、sometimes 有时候。(at times也是“有时”的意思。)    ① Every man is a fool sometimes, and none at all times.  每个人有时都会犯傻,但没有谁会一直都傻。    ② I argue with my parents sometimes。 3、some time某段时间。常与for连用。    ① We plan to stay in Hainan for some time. 我们打算在海南呆上一段时间。    ② I will keep the computer for some time, so you can use it.这部电脑我会留一段时间,你可以用。 4、some times  几次。(several times也可以表示“几次”,但比some times较确定。)  ① I am sure that we have met some times before.我肯定我们之前见过几次了。  ② The newly bought microwave oven failed to work some times.新买的微波炉坏了几次了。 口诀: 分开“一段时间”      相聚“某个时侯”        some  time               sometime       分开S是“倍数”      相连S是“有时”        some  times              sometimes 练习: After the explosion it was _____________ before the town resumed its everyday routines.   After we had haggled for _____________, we decided to the bargain, and Jones bought the cloth for 50 pence per yard.   I'm sorry to trouble you, but I wondered if we could have a word _____________.  Everyone should invest _____________ in community service.  5. It took me _____________ to digest what I had heard.  6. These ideas have been in circulation for some time.    7. This meat takes _____________ to brown properly when cooking.  8. The writer decided to live in the Sahara Desert for _____________. 9. He is my _____________ boss.  10. I hope to see you again _____________ next year.   11. I saw him _____________ last summer.  12. Phone me _____________ next week.   13. Let's get together _____________.  14. I want to look them up _____________.  15. It is reported that the car accident took place _____________ yesterday.  16. _____________ the patient cried for the pain.   17. _____________ I go by car.  18. _____________ we went to the beach and at other times we sunbathed on the patio.    19. He _____________ writes to me.  20. Love is _____________ put in range with a career.    21. Mr. Smith _____________ condescends to help his wife with the housework.  22. Good student as he is (=Though he is a good student), he _____________ makes mistakes.  23. The factory is ______ larger than that one 24.It took us _______ to water the flowers. 25. She always spends _________ on her English. 26.I will work in Japan for ______ 27. We will have a meeting _______  next week. 28. I ________ think you are wrong. 29. I met him _______ the street last month.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-3 09:32 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
always usually often sometimes hardly ever never  这些都是频度副词,其用法如下:   一、频度副词的概念与用法     频度副词是指表示动作发生的次数副词,常见有的never, seldom, sometimes, frequently, often, usually, always 等。 频度副词通常位于实义动词之前,动词be、助动词、情态动词等之后。 如: We often get together.                我们常常聚会。 Jane usually goes to work by bike.       简通常骑自行车上班。 He sometimes goes there on business.    他有时到那里出差。 He can never understand.              他永远也不会明白的。 I shall always remember this.           我将永远记住这一点。 注:如果有两个助动词,频度副词通常放在第一个助动词后面。 We have never been invited to one of their parties.  他们聚会,一次也没邀请过我们。 She must sometimes have wanted to run away.     她有时候一定想到过要逃走。   二、频度副词位于助动词之前两种情况 1. 为了表示强调,频度副词有时也可位于动词be、助动词、情态动词之前;此时助动词等应重读。 如: She always was late.       她老是迟到。 I never can remember.      我永远也记不住。 He never should have joined the army.      他根本不应当参军。     2. 在简略答语中,当频度副词与动词be、助动词或情态动词位于句末时,频度副词必须前置。 如: “Philip is late again.” “Yes, he always is.”   “菲利普又迟到了。”“是的,他总是迟到。” “Can you park your car near the shops?” “Yes. I usually can.” “你可以在商店附近停车吗?”“是的,通常可以。” I know I should take exercise, but I never do. 我知道我应该进行体育锻炼,但我从来没这样做过。     三、频度副词在否定句中的用法     在否定句中,有的频度副词位于否定词之前或之后均可,而有的频度副词则必须位于否定词之后,而还有的频度副词却必须要位于否定词。大致情况如下:     1. 频度副词usually和often可位于否定词not之前或之后。 如: 他们不常开这样的晚会。 正:They don’t often hold such parties. 正:They often don’t hold such parties. 星期日我们一般不在9点以前起床。 正:We don’t usually get up before nine on Sundays. 正:We usually don’t get up before nine on Sundays.    在否定句中,频度副词用于句中或句首,有时但会导致意思不同。 如: He doesn’t usually sleep for two days at a time.   他很少一连睡两天。 Usually he doesn’t sleep for two days at a time.   他连续两天不睡觉是常事。     2. 频度副词always总是位于否定词之后,不可位于否定句之前。 如: Things are not always what they seem to be.    外表往往是靠不住的。 Silence must not always be read as consent.    沉默并不见得一定意味着同意。     3. 频度副词sometimes总是位于否定词之前,不可位于否定词之后。 如: Jim is sometimes not very punctual.   吉姆有时不太准时。 Debbie is sometimes not responsible for what she does. 戴比有时对她所做的事不负责任。   四、频度副词位于句末的用法 1.sometimes常可用于句末。 如: We all get into trouble sometimes.    我们有时都会遇到麻烦。 You can’t work all the time—it does you good to go out and enjoy yourself sometimes. 你不能总是工作,有时出去放松一下会对你有好处。     2. often有时可置于句末,但通常会带有very, quite, fairly, more, so等修饰语。如: We’ve been there quite often.                       经常去那里。 When I was young, I used to play tennis very often.     我年轻时经常打网球。 Diana used to travel a lot. These days she doesn’t go away so often. 戴安娜过去经常旅游。最近她不常出门了。 We’re not exactly on intimate terms, but we see each other fairly often. 我们虽算不上关系密切,但还常见面。     注:有时也可不带修饰语,但主要见于否定句或疑问句。 如: He writes to me often.      他经常给我写信。 Do you come here often?     你常来这儿吗? I don’t come here often.      我不常来这儿。     3. usually有时也用于句末,其前不用修饰语。 如: I’m not late, usually.             我通常不迟到。 I get paid on Fridays usually.      我通常在星期五领工资。     4. seldom 一般不用于句末,除非其前带有only, very等修饰。 如: We go out very seldom.                我们绝少外出。 I play basketball very seldom indeed.     我很少打篮球。     5. always一般不用于句末,偶尔用于句末,此时它不表法“总是”,而表示“永远”。 如: I’ll love you always.      我将永远爱你。 另外,有时用于句末是因为句子有所省略的缘故。 如: Generally they walked together on Sunday, but not always. 他们一般在星期日一起散步,但并不总是如此。 句中的but not always=but they didn’t always walk together on Sunday。     五、频度副词位于句首的用法     1. sometimes常可用于句首。 如: Sometimes she comes late.                 有时她来得晚。 Sometimes she didn’t agree with me.          有时她和我意见不一致。 Sometimes we get a lot of rain in August.      有时在8月份雨水很大。     2. often用于句首时,通常表示强调,且其前一般有quite, very修饰。 如: Very often he comes in late.                     他常常迟到。 Quite often the phone rings when I’m in the bath.    电话经常在我洗澡时响。     3. usually有时也用于句首,其前不用修饰语。 如: Usually I get up early.                我平时起得早。 Sometimes he comes by bus, but usually he comes by taxi. 有时他坐公共汽车来,不过他通常还是打的来。 Usually cooking pots have two small handles but pans have one long handle. 通常地深底煮锅有两只把手而平底锅只有一个长长的把手。     4. always一般不用于句首,除非是用在祈使句中。 如: Always remember this.                          请时刻记住这一点。 Always look in the mirror before starting to drive.    一定要先看看反光镜再开车。     另外,never也可用于祈使句的句首。 如: Never tell him the news.             千万不要告诉他这消息。 Never ask her about her marriage.     决不要问她结婚的事。     5. 在正式文体中,表示否定意义的副词seldom, never可位于句首,但此时其后要用倒装语序。 如: Seldom has there been such a happy meeting.            过去很少有过这样愉快的会议。 Never did he think the book would be finished so soon.    他可没想到这本书会这么快看完。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-4 08:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
cross,across与through的区别     cross 作动词用,“穿过,越过”的意思。主要表示在物体表面上横穿。如横过马路、过桥、过河等,与go across同义。 例如,Be careful when you cross the street.过马路时要小心。           Cross (Go across )the bridge, and you will see a big buiding.           过这座桥你就会看到一栋大楼。           cross作名词用是“十字架,十字形饰物”的意思。 across是介词,有“横跨,横穿,穿越”之意。   如,The Great Green Wall is across the northwest of China.绿色长城横跨中国西北。across与go/walk等动词连用表示“穿过,越过,横穿”的意思。与cross基本同义,也是表示从物体表面经过。   例如,Go across the road , you will find the post office on your left.      横过这条公路,你会发现邮局就在你的左边。 through是介词,“在...之中,透过”的意思,常与go,walk等动词连用,表示“穿越,横穿”等意思。主要表示从物体内部穿过。如穿过森林、隧洞等。 例如,The two friends were walking through the forest.这两个朋友正沿着森林走。 The sunlight comes through the glass.阳光透过玻璃。   练习: 1.         We must ________ the road very carefully. 2.         Before going _________ the road, you should look left first and then right. 3.         Look! The man is swimming _______ the lake. 4.         They drove _______ the street quickly, but the police caught them at last. 5.         ________ the street and you can get to the hotel. 6.         He _________ the road and then comes to the post office. 7.         Walk _______ the footbridge. 8.     Go _________ the bridge and you will see the station. 9.     You can’t _______ the road when the light is red. 10.     It’s dangerous to swim ________ the river. 11.     She walks _______ the road. 12.     Can you swim _______ the river? 13     The police led the old man ________ the street. 14.     We walked _________ the forest. 15.     Can the table go ________ the door? 16.     The stream winds _________ the village. 17.     I try to get into the room ________ the window because I can’t open the door. 18.     The tiger is jumping _______ the burning ring. 19.     Shall we walk ________ the field?   Keys : 1. cross  2. across  3. across  4. across  5. Cross  6. crosses  7. across  8. across  9. cross  10. across  11. across  12. across  13. across  14. through  15. through  16. through  17. through  18. through  19. across  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-4 17:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
一本,只要会读26个字母,就能做到“见词能读、听音能写”的,用“自然拼读法”在不知不觉中学习音标书: --《字母、音素和音标》
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-5 08:53 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
care for与care about区别 1)、care for (1)like;=be fond of 喜爱 =be willing to do sth=wish to do sth= like to do sth(常用于否定句及疑问句,尤其与would连用更常见) She doesn't care forthat color.她不喜欢那种颜色。 She did not care forhim.她不喜欢他。 (2)take care of;look after 照顾 As an orphan,he is cared for by the localauthorities.他是个孤儿,受到当地政府的照顾。 He spent years caring for his sick mother.他数年中一直在照顾生病的母亲。 I do care forwhat my teacher says.我的确尊重老师说的话。 Would you care for a drink? Would you care to go for a walk? 2)、care about v. 担心 接近be worried, be concerned or interested 指:忧虑、担心、关心、惦念 例句: Do not you care about anybody? 你难道谁也不关心吗? I really care about my work. 我真的关心我的工作。 Don't you care about anybody? 你难道谁也不关心吗? Don’t you care about our country’s future? All she cares about is her social life. I don’t think he cares (about) what happens to her children. He failed the exam but he didn’t seem to care.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-12 08:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
我还编有以下书籍:  《初中学业水平考试英语中考预测全攻略》  《新课标初中英语中考语法》 《新课标七年级英语全突破》(人教版) 《五四制六年级英语全突破》(鲁教版) 《新课标八年级英语上册全突破》(人教版) 《五四制七年级英语全突破》(鲁教版) 《新课标八年级英语下册全突破》(人教版) 《五四制八年级英语全突破》(鲁教版) 《新课标九年级英语全突破》(人教版)    《五四制九年级英语全突破》(鲁教版)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-13 09:38 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
一本,只要会读26个字母,就能做到“见词能读、听音能写”的,用“自然拼读法”在不知不觉中学习音标书: --《字母、音素和音标》  (本书适合学校师生、培训机构、个人自学、家长辅导孩子等) 《字母、音素和音标》 (My WeChat :wzp797)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-17 09:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
《新课标7-9年级英语全突破(人教版)》 《五四制6-9年级英语全突破(鲁教版)》 本书是以任务型语言教学为基础编写的课外辅导用书,它体现"以学生为中心"和"以人为本"的教学思想,融话题、交际功能和语言结构于一体。据此,本书按照“新课标”和教材的要求,采用“话题·功能·语法·结构·目标·要点·复习·提高”的形式,凸现了“任务型语言教学(Task-based Language Teaching & Learning)”的现代英语教育理念和教学模式,体现任务链教学思想。这种十分突出的编写、编排特点,使得英语教和学的过程始终以“话题”为主线,把交际功能的实践围绕着话题展开,使语言结构的学习和掌握融入综合的语言运用活动之中。重视语言结构的表意功能,倡导三维语法教学。 本书的编写遵守“新课标”和教材的语言教育理念:知识用于生活,强调“语言应用”,培养“创新,实践能力”,发展“学习策略”。它体现了以学生为中心,以人为本的思想,采用明确的任务型语言教学模式。 本书作者对每个单元都设计了6个有关的任务,即“教科研六步教学法”,让学生在完成任务的过程中,使每一项任务我中有你、你中有我,互相联系,紧密贯通。在使用英语中获取信息,用英语进行交流,培养学生运用英语解决问题的能力。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
关闭
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表