胜利社区

搜索
楼主:从慕课到微课 - 

[英语] 从音标到中考,一套初中完整英语教、练、辅用书,呵护您英语学习每一步!

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2020-1-15 21:15 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通
2009--2017东营市中考形容词副词
形容词考查(14次)
(1)2009-22. The world is becoming smaller and smaller because the Internet gets us _______. A. less  B. more  C. closer  D. farther
(2)2010-30. People complain that the price of the apartment is getting       .
A. lower and lower B. higher and higher        C. cheaper and cheaper         D. more and more expensive
(3)2011--19. The dish smells       .It must be very delicious. A. nice B. sweet  C. terrible D. strange
(4)2012--19. The fans were      to know the death of their favorite singing star Whitney Huston.   A. glad B.        angry C. excited D. surprised
(5)2012--33. At present, blogs are              traditional diaries (日记) among young people.
A. very popular B. as popular as C. not so popular as D. much more popular than
(6)2013--20. When I knew that China had got her first Aircraft Carrier (航空母舰) , I felt excited and     .  A. proud B. terrible C. nervous D. strange
(7)2013--27. Chiang Mai (清迈) has been one of      tourist places for Chinese since the movie Lost in Thailand (《泰囧》) was shown.  A. hot B. hotter C. hottest D. the hottest
(8) 2014--28. Overseas experience may help make our life        . So why not try to study abroad?   
A.        usual B. useful         C. successful D. traditional
(9)2015--27. Drinking alcohol ( 白酒) can be ______ your brains.  So people in China aren't allowed to drink it if they are younger than 18. A. good at  B. good with  C. harmful to D. thirsty for
(10)2015--30. -This apple watch is expensive.  Do you have any      ones? -Yes, Madam. Look, this one is¥4188, and that one costs only¥2588.     A. cheap B. cheaper C. cheapest D. the cheapest
(11)2016--23.-Have you read the book Harry Potter? -Sure. Eric is also _______ it and we become friends because of that. A. proud of B. afraid of C. serious about D. interested in
(12)2016--32. -Why didn't you cry for help when you were robbed  (被抢劫)?  -If I opened my mouth, they might find my four gold teeth. That would be ______! A. bad  B. much worse C. worst D. the worst
(13)2017--17. Frenchmen are outgoing. It is _______ to make friends with them..A. easy     B. proud     C. polite    D. important
(14)2017--20. --What do you think of the environment in your hometown?  --It’s _____. Both the air and the water are badly polluted.
A. not bad    B. as good as before   C. not so good as before   D. much better than before
8.副词考查(13次)
(1)2010-22. Zhang Yimou is not in China. He has gone       . A. away        B. back        C. abroad D. around
(2)2011--20. Of all Gong Linna’s songs, I like her Uneasy(忐忑)___. A. well B. better C. best D. the best
(3)2011--27. —Nancy, I bought you a new car, an Audi A8. —Thank you, dear. It's__ what I want.  A. just B. still C. only D. almost
(4)2012--24. No matter what happens, the fact that Huangyan Island belongs to China will     change. A. ever B. never C. still D. hardly
(5)2013--18. Though they are far away from school, the children who live in mountains ___ go to school on foot. A. ever         B. always C. never  D. hardly ever
(6) 2013--34. -- Is air the lightest thing in the world? -- Not            . Scientists from Zhejiang University have just developed the world’s lightest material.     A. now B. yet C. then D. again
(7)  2014--27. On March 8th, Flight MH 370 went missing. The news brought great sadness to us, ____    the families of the passengers.
A. even B. only C. also D. especially
(8)2015--20. On snowy days, a driver must drive as___as possible.[A. fast B.slowly C.wisely D. carefully
(9)2015--25. It is a world of flowers in spring in Dongying. You can see flowers ______.  A. here B. there C. somewhere D. everywhere
(10)2016--25. -Your son used to be a homebody but he now likes outdoor activities. How did you do that?
- -I tried many ways over and over again. ______, I made it. A. Next B. Then C. Finally D. Suddenly
(11)2016--28. Shanghai Disney Park will be opened on June 16th. But the tickets for the first day have ___ sold out. A. ever  B. just  C. never  D. already
(12)2017--21. --Another person was hurt by the tiger in the zoo.
   --What a pity! That is a lesson to us: we must take rules_____.
    A. quickly          B. clearly       C. carefully          D. seriously
(13)2017--25. --I heard you made a new family rule “Put away your phone while at home”.
--Yes. We were _____ busy checking our mobile phones before, but now we enjoy communicating with our family.   A. always      B. never         C. seldom        D. sometimes

免责声明:用户在本平台发表的内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)仅表明其个人观点,不代表本平台观点,本平台亦不承担任何法律及连带责任,本平台仅提供信息存储服务;本平台发布的信息仅为传递、参考之用,不构成任何投资、使用等行为的建议。任何后果均由用户自行承担;转载文章的版权归原作者所有,如有侵权,请与我们取得联系,我们将立即整改或删除相关内容。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-15 21:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通
2009--2017东营市中考介词考查
介词考查(16次)
(1)2009-23. Lin Lin often practices English __ chatting with her American friend. A. in B. by C. for D. with  
(2)2009-27. Linda can’t see the blackboard because the boy who sits____ her is very big and tall.
A. behind  B. beside  C. in front of   D. in the front of
(3)2011--17.Bin Laden was killed          May 2, 2011.  A. in    B. on  C. by   D. at
(4)2012--30. It’s very convenient   us to buy train tickets now because we can buy them either from the station or on the Internet.    A. to B. of C. by D. for
(5)2013--17.--Did you go to Kenli during the Peach Blossom Festival (桃花节)? --Yes. The flowers were beautiful. Bees were flying         them. A. in B. among C. between         D. through
(6)2013--21. -- Where are Diaoyu Islands? -- Look, they are here, in the east of China,      Taiwan Province. A. in         B. near C. before D. around
(7)2013--33. Many children ask their parents to give money to charity         buy them snacks.   
A. later on B. even though C. rather than  D. in order to       
(8)2014--17. On May 10th, a horse was found running happily          the busy street in Beijing.
A.         at         B. of C. in D. from
(9)2014--26. Scientists say that banana trees may disappear(消失) from the world       banana cancer.
A. because of B. instead of         C. as for D. together with
(10)2015--17.--When is the World Book and Copyright Day(世界读书日)? --It's____ 23 April.   
A. in    B.at    C.on    D. during
(11)2015--19. Tari Apps(打车软件)can help us travel around more easily. ____more and more people
like using them.   A. Or    B.So    C.And    D. But
(12)2016--22. Stephen Hawking got more than 380, 000 followers in two hours ___first message on Weibo. A. before B. since C. after D. until
(13)2016--29._________ running after success, we have a lot of other interesting things to do in our lives.
A. By B. On C. Besides D. Except
(14)2016--31. -Are you sure this is a photo _______, the famous comedy actress?  
-It surprised you, didn't it? But she was once really thin.   
A. Jia Ling       B. Jia Ling's     C. of Jia Ling   D. of Jia Ling's
(15)2016--33. At the farewell party, Kobe Bryant said, "________ the support of my fans,
it would be hard for me to achieve such great success.”  A. With B. Under C. Through D. Without
(16)2017--22. Doctor say that the first 10 minutes ___ a traffic accident is important for saving a life.
A. in     B. before     C. after   D. during

免责声明:用户在本平台发表的内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)仅表明其个人观点,不代表本平台观点,本平台亦不承担任何法律及连带责任,本平台仅提供信息存储服务;本平台发布的信息仅为传递、参考之用,不构成任何投资、使用等行为的建议。任何后果均由用户自行承担;转载文章的版权归原作者所有,如有侵权,请与我们取得联系,我们将立即整改或删除相关内容。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-16 14:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通
中考常见的系动词可分为如下五类及相关练习
1. 表示“是”的系动词“be”。它用来表示主语的特征、状态或性质。
e.g. She is a teacher.她是一名教师。We are in the classroom. 我们在教室里。
2. 表示状态系动词有:keep, stay等。
Though it is spring now, it remains cold in this city. 尽管现在是春天了,但这座城市仍然很冷。
We should keep our classroom tidy every day. 我们应当每天保持我们的教室整洁。
This bar often stays open till twelve at night. 这家酒吧经常一直营业到晚上12点。
3. 表示变化的系动词有:become, get, grow, turn, go 等。
 I became a teacher when I grew up.  我长大后成为了一名教师。 The weather gets warmer and warmer. 天气变得越来越暖和了。
 In the autumn, the leaves on the trees turn yellow and red. 在秋天,树上的叶子变黄,变红了。
It was growing dark. 天渐渐变暗了。
4. 表示“看起来”的系动词有:look,seem,appear。
 She looked very happy today. 她今天看起来很高兴。His father seems a serious man. 他的父亲似乎是个严肃的人。
 Everybody appears well prepared.  看来大家都准备好了。
5. 表示感官感觉的系动词有:feel (摸起来),smell (闻起来),taste (尝起来),sound (听起来)。
Silk feels soft.丝摸起来很柔软。        The flowers smell very sweet.这些花闻起来很香。
It tastes fine.它吃起来很好。          The idea sounds quite all right.这个主意听起来挺不错。
特别提示:
1.连系动词没有被动语态。中文:他保持安静。(误)He is kept quiet.   (正)He keeps quiet.
2.除表示状态变化的情况以外,连系动词通常没有进行时。
  The days are getting longer and longer. 白天越来越长。  (误)He is remaining silent.  (正)He remains silent. 他仍然保持沉默。
  连系动词的固定搭配:
  look like 看起来像 look the same 看起来一样 feel like 想要  sound like 听起来像 come true 实现,成为现实fall asleep 入睡
3.be,get, grow, look, smell, taste, turn等,除了作连系动词以外,还可以作助动词或实义动词。 
  They are working. (助动词)  他们正在工作。
  Please look at the blackboard. (实义动词)  请看黑板。
I am sure I smell gas. (实义动词) 我肯定闻到了汽油味道。
强化练习:
1. —What is Mr Wang like? —____.  
A. He is a teacher B. He is old and kind C. He looks like a balloon D. He likes English   
2. What Mr White said sounds____.   A. friendly B. wonderfully C. pleasantly D. nicely
3. The poor boy ____ blind at the age of three.  A. turned B. goes C. became D. went   
4. When he was a child, he____ .  A. grew patience B. was alive C. ran wild D. came true   
5. His voice____ as if he has a cold.   A. sounds B. listens C. hears D. seems   
6. This shirt___ as if it is made of cotton.   A. is B. looks C. feels D. seems   
7. He looks ___ he hadn’t had a good meal for a month   A. that B. as if C. when D. so far   
8. It ____that he was late for the train.   A. looks B. turns C. gets D. seems   
9. These apples taste_____.   A. to he good B. to be well C. well D. good   
10. —Do you like the shirt?   —Yes, it ____ very soft.   A. feels B. felt C. is feeling D. is felt   
11. The moment Mr Zhang went to bed, he____ asleep   A. kept B. got C. fell D. fall   
12. When I went home yesterday, it was ____ dark.   A. going B. getting C. running D. coming   
13. Their plan ____ to be a perfect one.   A. proved B. was proved C. is proving D. proving   
14. The flowers in the garden ____ sweet.   A. sound B. taste C. become D. smell   
15. She____ like her mother in character.   A. looks B. seems C. is D. feels   
16. It____ another fine day tomorrow.   A. seems B. promises C. appears D. looks   
17. He ____ much younger than he really is.   A. appears B. grows C. becomes D. turns   
18. You____ very pale. Do you feel sick?   A. looked B. look C. looking D. are looked   
19. His wish to become a driver has ____true.   A. turned B. realized C. come D. grown   
20. Her father ____a writer.   A. turned B. grew C. has turned D. has become   

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-16 21:14 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通
祝小年快乐!2020/1/16
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-17 15:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通

动词原形        过去式        过去分词
lie(撒谎)        lied        lied
lie ( 躺、位于 )        lay        lain
lay ( 放置、下蛋 )        laid        laid

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-18 14:16 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通
反意疑问句快速记忆表
陈述部分的谓语        疑问部分
I’m        aren't I
wish        may +主语
no, nothing, nobody, never,
few, seldom, hardly,
rarely, little等否定含义的词        肯定含义
ought to(肯定的)        shouldn't/ oughtn't +主语
have to+v.(had to+v.)        don't +主语(didn't +主语)
used to        didn't +主语或 usedn't +主语
had better + v.        hadn't you
would rather + v.        wouldn't +主语
you'd like to + v.        wouldn't +主语
must        根据实际情况而定
感叹句中        be +主语
Neither…nor,
either…or 连接的根
并列主语        据其实际逻辑意义而定
指示代词或不定代词everything,that, nothing,this        主语用it
并列复合句        谓语根据邻近从句的谓语而定
定语从句,宾语从句的
主从复合句        根据主句的谓语而定
think,believe,expect,
suppose,imagine, I’m sure等引导        与宾语从句相对应的从句
everybody,anyone,
somebody,nobody,no one        复数they, 单数he
情态动词dare或need        need (dare ) +主语
dare, need 为实义动词        do +主语
省去主语的祈使句        will you?
Let's 开头的祈使句        shall we?
Let us 开头的祈使句        will you?
there be        相应的谓语动词+there (省略主语代词)
否定前缀不能视为否定词        仍用否定形式
must表"推测"        根据其推测的情况来确定反意疑问句

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-19 11:16 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通
非谓语动词学习口诀及实战演练

见到谓语找主语,主谓一致找状语
见到名词想多数,可不可数要记牢
见到平行看结构,形式功能要对称
见到代词找指代,指代通常不合理
小小of常抓的点,of前名词adj最高级

谓与非谓经常混口诀

谓语句中就一个   其余动词非谓语   常见形式有三种   ving ved 和to do
主宾通常ving     现在分词表主动   过去分词表被动   目的要用不定式

只能接-ing分词作宾语的动词口诀
建议冒险去献身,忍受期待不停顿;(建议:advise、suggest;冒险:risk,献身:devote oneself to)
(忍受:stand;期待:look forward to,停顿:stop)
放弃延期悔失去,坚持欣赏实践成;(放弃:give up;延期:delay, put off,悔:regret)
(坚持:insist on, persist in;欣赏:enjoy,实践:practise;成:succeed in)
注意原谅避反对,考虑要求不自禁;(注意:mind;原谅:excuse, 避:avoid; 反对:resist)
(考虑:consider;要求:require; 不自禁:can’t help)
允许习惯不介意,价值开始想动名。(允许:allow;习惯:be used to; 介意:mind)
喜欢、考虑不可免(enjoy, consider, escape, avoid)
停止,放弃太冒险(stop, give up , risk)
反对想象莫推延(mine, imagine, delay, put off)
要求完成是期望(require, finish, look forward to.)
建议继续勤*练(suggest, go on, practise)
不禁原谅要坚持(can’t help, excuse , insist on)
继续注意使成功(keep on, mind, succeed in)
“放弃”“享受”可“后悔”, ( give up , enjoy, regret)
“坚持”“练习”必“完成”, ( insist on , practise , finish )
“延期”“避免”非“介意”   ( delay, put off , avoid , mind )

接不定式作宾语的动词口诀
三个希望两答应,两个要求莫拒绝;
设法学会做决定,不要假装在选择。
【妙语诠释】:
  三个希望两答应:hope,wish,want,agree,promise
  两个要求莫拒绝:demand,ask,refuse
  设法学会做决定:manage,learn,decide
  不要假装在选择:pretend,choose

感观使役动词记忆和使用口诀
口语中有些动词跟不定式作宾语补足语时省去了 to口诀:一感二听三让四观看。
  一感:feel
  二听:hear、listen to
  三让:let、have、make (使役动词)
  四观看:observe、see、watch、look at

感官动词和使役动词后面出现了动词不定式做宾语补足语时,主动结构中必须省略不定式符号to,但在变为被动结构时,省略的 to 则必须加上。  
口诀
感使动词真奇怪,to在句中象妖怪。
主动句里它走开,被动句里它回来。
动词let要除外,to词可来可不来。
实战演练
1. I’m thirsty. Will you get me something ____?  A. drink   B. to drink   C. eat   D. eating
2. It was great fun _____ a picnic on the hill.  A. to have   B. of having   C. have   D. had
3. It’s bad for your eyes ____ computer games for a long time.  A. plays   B. to play   C. play   D. played
4. --Do you often hear John ____ in his room? --Yes. Listen! Now we can hear him ____ in his room.
  A. sing; to sing   B. singing; singing   C. sing; singing   D. to sing; singing
5. Why not ___? A. let him to go home B. to let him go home C. let him go home D. to let him to go home
6. They were made ____ fourteen hours a day.  A. work   B. working   C. worked   D. to work
7. Is it always easier ____ friends than to keep them?  A. making   B. make   C. to make   D. made
8. It ____ Jack twenty minutes ____ the math problem yesterday.
  A. took; to work out   B. takes; worked out  C. has taken; work out   D. is taking; working out
9. When you leave, don’t forget ____ off the light.  A. to turn   B. turning   C. turn   D. turned
10. Who do you think you’d like ____?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-20 15:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通
中考语法--名词专项练习
Ⅰ.中考名词真题演练
1. It’s a good ________to have breakfast every morning. A. hobby  B. job  C. menu   D. skill
2. The ________often eat grass on the hill. A. chicken  B. horse  C. cow  D. sheep
3. —How many________do we need to make fruit salad?  —Two should be enough.
A. cabbage                         B. potatoes                  C.bananas                       D.lemon
4.—Could you tell me how to remember new words quickly?
—Yes, I think a________tree can help you a lot.
  A. grammar              B. equation                      C. punctuation             D. vocabulary
5. Jeremy Lin is the first Chinese-American basketball____in the NBA. He is a little different from Yao Ming.
A. dancer       B. player    C. watcher
6. —You look so healthy. —Yeah, I like eating apples. An apple a day keeps the _______ away.
A. teacher                        B. worker                                C. farmer                                D. doctor
7. Could you please get me some ________? I’m hungry.
A. apple           B. water                   C. bread                         D. egg
8. As young adults, it is our________to try our best to deal with each challenge in our education with the help of our teacher. A. work   B. job   C. duty  D. task
9. Work hard, and you will get good ________.  A. lessons  B. notes   C. grades  D. answers
10. I am tired after a long walk. I want to have a ________.
A. talk                      B. look                   C. party                   D. rest
11. —I’m thirsty. May I have something to drink? —OK. Here’s some ________.
A. rice                             B. bread                          C. water
12. —Excuse me, where can I exchange ________? —There is a bank on the second floor.
A. books                      B. food                  C. money                  D. stamps
13. Peter regards Liaocheng as his second ________ because he has lived here for 10 years.
A. family                     B. house                  C. home                  D. room
14. —I have great ________ in learning math and I'm so worried. Could you help me?    —Sure. I'd be glad to.
A. trouble                        B. interest                        C. joy                                D. fun
15. —Yao Ming is very popular among the teenagers.   
—Yes. Many middle school students are his ________. A. heroes  B. stars  C. fans  D. brothers
16. —May I ask you __, mum? —Yes. What is it? —Our class are going to have a picnic tomorrow. Can I go?
A. something                  B. anything                C. some questions            D. a problem
17. — Would you please pass me something to drink?— What about some ________?
A. beef                  B. fish                      C. juice                  D. bread
18. — Would you like some________.— Oh, yes, just a little.
A. milk                      B. apple                  C. pears                       D. oranges
19. Stop making so much ________. The children are sleeping. A. voice         B. noise         C. sound
20. June 1st is ________Day. All the children enjoy it very much.
A. Children                   B. Childrens’                   C. Children’s                     D. Child
21. — Excuse me, may I know your __? — Sure. It’s No. 3. Bridge Street.
A. house B. address C. way D. place
22. — I’m going to the supermarket. Let me get you some fruit.— OK. Thanks for your ________.
A. offer                 B. information              C. message               D. order
23. Look! There are some________ on the floor. A. child   B. water          C. boxes   D. girl
24.—I’m not sure about the meaning of the word. —You’d better look it up in a(an) ______.  
A. letter B. dictionary C. article
25. For breakfast, I usually have ________ and two pieces of bread.
A. a cup of milk half  B. half a cup of milk          C. a half milk cup          D. half a milk cup
26. Our school is only _____ walk from here. A. five-minute B. five minute's C. five minutes D. five minutes'
27. September 10th is________ Day. A. Teacher  B. Teachers'  C. Mothers  D. Mother
28. Jack has____. A. two pieces of breads   B. two pieces of bread C. two pieces bread D. two piece of bread
29.  They are from ________. They’re ________.
A. Germany; Germans B. Germans; Germany        C. German; Germany  D. Germany; Germen
30. There are a lot of ________ in our school. They work very hard.
A. woman teachers B. women teachers C. womans teachers
Ⅱ. 名词基础巩固练习
一. 选择填空
1. The teacher said we needed to choose three _______ for the school concert.  
A. farmers                       B. doctors                       C. drivers                               D. singers
2. –What would you like to drink, ________ or orange?–Orange, please.
  A. hamburger           B. chip                                 C. tea                        D. eggs
3. It is over _______ from Shijiazhuang to Beijing.  
  A. three hours’ drive        B. three hour’s drive         C. three hours’ drives          D. three hours drive
4. –Would you like some drinks, boys?–Yes, _______, please.
A. some oranges   B. two boxes of chocolates  C. some cakes         D. two bottles of orange
5. –How’s Joy’s skirt?   –Her skirt is more beautiful than ________.           
  A. her sister’s and Kate  B. her sister and Kate    C. her sister and Kate’s  D. her sister’s and Kate’s
6. These ________ have saved many children’s lives.
  A. woman doctors        B. women doctor                C. women doctors                D. woman doctor
7. This is ________ bedroom. The twin sisters like it very much.
  A. Anne and Jane          B. Anne’s and Jane’s        C. Anne’s and Jane              D. Anne and Jane’s
8. –Are there any ________ on the farm? –Yes, there are some.
A. horse                       B. duck                        C. chicken                      D. sheep
9. –Can you get a piano for me, dear? –But there isn’t enough _________ for it in our house.
A. place                            B. floor                            C. room                             D. ground
10. –Dad, I’ve got an “A” in the English exam today!
–Great! And you’re sure to win next time because this is a good ____.
A. report  B. result   C. start   D. skill
11. –Mum, would you like _______?–Thank you, but I’m not thirsty.
A. any sandwiches          B. some bread                   C. any mooncakes            D. a cup of tea
12. My home is ________ from our school. So I never ride my bike to school.
A. ten minute’s walk          B. ten minutes’ walk   C. ten minutes walk            D. ten-minutes walk
13. The twin brothers always put small presents in ______ stockings on Christmas Day.
A. each other’s                  B. each other                   C. each others                   D. each others’
14. The teacher’s name is John Henry Brown. His students call him _______.
A. Mr. Brown                   B. Mr. John                    C. Mr. Henry                    D. Mrs. Brown
15. Please keep quiet. If you make a lot of ________, you may disturb others.
A. voice                       B. noise                        C. sound                       D. singing
16. _______ father is a doctor. He hopes to save many people’s lives.
A. Lucy and lily            B. Lucy and Lily’s                 C. Lucy’s and Lily’s         D. Lucy’s and Lily
17. –Li Ming, where was Mr. Wu a moment ago? –He was in the ________ office.
A. teacher                          B. teachers’s                        C. teachers’                          D. teacher’s
18. John Henry Brown is a foreign teacher in our school.
We usually call him _____. The last name is a ____ in England.
A. Mr. Brown; family name                               B. Mr. John Brown; given name
C. Mr. John Henry; middle name                           D. Mr. Henry; full name
19. _______ come from ________. They speak ________. Their capital city is London.
A. Englishman; England; English                           B. Englishman; English; England
C. Englishmen; England; English                           D. Englishmen; English; England
20. –Can I help you, madam?–I’d like ________ for my twin daughters.
A. two pair of shoes         B. two pairs of shoe           C. two pair of shoe         D. two pairs of shoes
二. 用括号内所给名词的适当形式填空。
1. Chocolate is usually _______ (child) favorite food.
2. –Are they Chinese?–No, they are _______ (Japan).
3. My grandma can’t see anything clearly without _______ (glass).
4. Beijing is one of the most beautiful         (city) in our country.
5. The man goes to the doctor to clean his _______ (tooth) every two months.
6. Waikiki is one of the best _______ (beach) for surfing in Honolulu.
7. Ten _______ (people) were hurt, but no _______ (life) were lost in that accident.
8. –How far is it from your home to the school? –It’s about 10 _______ (minute) walk.
9. Today is September 10th. It’s _______ (teacher) Day. Let’s go and buy some flowers for our teachers.
10. Bob told me that his next match was against the _______ (girl) team from another school.
Ⅲ. 中考名词模拟强化练习
1. –What language does Kate speak, Jim?–________.
A. Australia        B. French        C. Japan                D. Canada
2. If you want to do better in playing the piano, you need more ________.
A. technology                B. practice                        C. pleasure                        D. challenge
3. –Excuse me, could you please move over a little and make some ______ for me?–Sure, please.
A. places                B. seats                         C. room                  D. ground
4. I hear we will have a ______ holiday in May. A. three days B. three days’  C. three-day  D. three day’s
5. Sam eats too much ________. He doesn’t eat any _______.
A. chickens; tomato          B. tomato; chicken                C. chicken; tomatoes          D. tomatoes; chicken
6. –Are you Mr. Thomas Green? –Yes, but you’d better call me Mr. ______, or______ for short.
A. Thomas; Green          B. Tom; Green                   C. Green; Tom             D. Green; Thomas
7. –Oh, there isn’t enough ______ for us in the lift.–It doesn’t matter, let’s wait for the next.
A. ground                B. floor                  C. place                  D. room
8. –My mother bought _______ for me yesterday. –Oh, it’s so beautiful!
A. a pair of glasses          B. a pair of glass                  C. a glasses                D. a glass
9. The hospital is a bit far from here. It’s about _______.
A. forty minutes’s walk  B. forty minute’s walk  C. forty minutes walk  D. forty minutes’ walk
10. Jim has searched the _______ 2 hours for the information about Yang Liwei.
A. mouse                 B. keyboard                      C. Internet                D. computer
11. Our school is only ________ walk from here.
A. five minute             B. five minute’s                   C. five minutes            D. five minutes’
12. ________ is spoken the most widely in the world.A. Chinese  B. English C. French D. Russian
13. –Can you tell me when _______ is?–Yes. It’s on the third Sunday in June.
A. Mother’s Day           B. Father’s Day                   C. Tree Planting Day         D. Thanksgiving Day
14. –Do you like listening to “The Moonlight Sonata”? –Yes. Listening to ________ is my favourite.
A. news                             B. stories                                 C. reports                              D. music
15. –What do you think of Jim’s schoolwork?  –His schoolwork is better than ________ in his class.
A. any classmate’s    B. any other classmate’s  C. the other classmates  D. other classmates

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-21 08:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通
(1)2009-18. —Bob! Is this your dictionary?—No, it isn’t. Ask Sally. She is looking for____.
A. his B. hers C. mine D. yours
(2)2011--18. It's your life, not       . Don't always depend on me. A. me  B. you  C. mine  D. yourself
(3)2012--17. – Who is it? --       .  I took this photo when I was 4. A. I B. Me C. Mine D. Myself
(4)2015--21. -Whose iPhone 6 Plus is it? --   . I'm looking for it here and there.
A.I B. Me C. Mine D. Myself
(5)2016--19. How do you get on with ____little brother? I’ve just had a baby sister I'm worrying about it.        A. my B. his C. her D. your
(6)2016--21. If we just think about _____,the boat of friendship will be overturned anytime. A. myself B. himself C. yourself D. ourselves
(7)2017--24. --Pardon please. Whom did you ask to finish the task? --_____. You have other things to do.
    A. They             B. Them        C. Theirs    D. Themselves
5.不定代词的考查(9次)
(1)2009-21. When I returned to my hometown, I was nearly lost. Almost_______ had changed.
A. nothing   B. anything  C. something  D. everything
(2)2010-23. – Tell me            about Brother Sharp, please. -- He was a beggar(乞丐). He became a blue-eyed boy(红人) on the Internet because of his cool appearance and dressing style.  A. nothing          B. anything  C. something D. everything
(3)2011--28. —Which one do you want to buy, an ipod touch 4, an ipad 3 or an iphone 5 ? —______. They are too expensive. A. All B. Both  C. None  D. Neither
(4)2012--28. – What’s on     side of the hill, mum? --A big lake. A. other B. others C. another D. the other
(5) 2013--22. “I don’t think I am different from           else. I am just the son of a farmer,” Mo Yan said. A. anyone        B.  nobody C. someone  D. everyone
(6) 2014--21. The air in Dongying is much worse than that in many other cities. We must do       to protect our environment.    A.        nothing B. anything C. something D. everything
(7)2015--24. -Which way do you prefer, reading online or reading on paper?        . Sometimes I read online, sometimes I read on paper.  A. Both B. None C. Either D. Neither
(8)2017--18. --I’m worried about our talent show tomorrow.   
--Be confident(自信的)! If you don’t believe in yourself, ______will..     
A. nobody  B. anybody  C. everybody  D. somebody
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-22 11:50 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通
从音标到中考,一套完整的初中英语教辅用书,呵护您英语学习的每一步!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-23 08:41 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通
President calls for continued work to ensure residents benefit from blue sky, clean water.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-24 08:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通
Medical staff of Union Hospital affiliated to Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science and Technology attend a ceremony to form a "assault team" in the fight against the pneumonia caused by the novel coronavirus in Wuhan, Jan 22, 2019.--China Daily
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-26 14:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通
Li Lanjuan, a member of the high-level expert team convened by the National Health Commission, and an academician with the Chinese Academy of Engineering, spoke with China Central Television about key issues of the novel coronavirus epidemic that has so far claimed 56 lives and infected 1,975 in the Chinese mainland.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-27 16:11 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通
武汉挺住!武汉挺住!武汉挺住!武汉挺住!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-28 09:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通
询问价格
本单元的句型:
How much are these socks?这些短袜多少钱?
What is the price of these socks? 这些短袜多少钱?
询问价格常用的句子拓展:
What's on sale today?  今天有什么特卖品吗?
Do you have anything on sale?  你们有什么特卖品吗?
Is there a discount?  有什么打折商品吗?
When will the sale begin?  什么时候开始减价?
How much is it?  它多少钱?
How much is this?  这个多少钱?
How much is this scarf?  这条围巾多少钱?
How much does it cost?  这个要多少钱?
How much is one kilo?  1公斤多少钱?
How about the price?  价格怎么样?
How much do you want for that?  那个要价多少?
What's your general price range?  你要的价位是多少呢?
What's the price for the jacket?  这个夹克是什么价格?
What's the price for the jackets?  这些夹克是什么价格?
How much shall I pay for it?  我该付多少钱?
How much do I owe you?  我该付多少钱?
Could you tell me how much it is?  你能告诉我这个多少钱吗?
Would you like to tell me how much it is?  你能告诉我这个多少钱吗?
I'd like to know how much it is.  我想知道这个多少钱?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-28 17:39 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通
After a new-type corona virus was detected in viral pneumonia cases in Central China's Wuhan city a month ago, more cases have been reported in recent days.
To prevent catching the infection, here's what you can do:
1. Wear masks outdoors
• Wearing a mask is one of the most effective ways to protect you from getting infected as the virus is predominantly spread in droplets.
• Make sure to wear it properly by tightening up the nose clip and pulling the bottom of it over your chin so that your nose and mouth are both covered.
• If you're not feeling well or have symptoms such as cough, fever, fatigue and trouble breathing, a mask is also needed to prevent you from spreading viruses to others.
• Surgical masks used by medical workers are not recommended for common people as they may lead to oxygen deficient if worn for long periods.
2. Cover your coughs and sneezes with tissue
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or you can cough or sneeze into your sleeve, but avoid covering with your hands directly.
(A healthy adult can release around 300,000 microbes including bacteria and viruses when coughing or sneezing.)
3. Wash your hands frequently and properly
Wash your hands with soap and running water thoroughly for at least 15 seconds, especially:
• Before eating and after using the toilet
• After returning home
• After touching trash or garbage
• After contacting with animals or handling animal wastes
4. Strengthen your immune system and exercise regularly
• Exercise regularly is one of the most important ways to help you stay away from catching any infections.
• Make sure that shared spaces have good air flow and avoid going to crowded places such as hospitals, railway stations and airports. Wear a mask if transport or movement is necessary.
• Seek prompt medical attention if you have symptoms of fever and respiratory infection.
• Avoid close contact with people who have flu or cold-like symptoms.
• Eat thoroughly cooked meat and eggs. Avoid contact with wild animals or farmed livestock without any protection.

Sources: World Health Organization
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-31 07:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通
Transport authorities say they're ready to control spread of novel coronavirus

As the Lunar New Year holiday nears its end, the number of confirmed cases of people infected by a novel coronavirus has continued to rise rapidly on the Chinese mainland. But transportation authorities say they are prepared to cope with the large number of people who are expected to return to the cities.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-1 13:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通
Nothing is to be got without pain but poverty.世上唯有贫穷可以不劳而获。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-2 09:59 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通
Provide for a rainy day.未雨绸缪。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-4 14:22 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通
Initiative is doing the right thing without being told.主动性就是在没有人告诉时做正确的事情。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表