您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
2018-11-11 15:19

胜利一中2018-2019学年第一学期期中考试

九年级英语试题

(选择题,65分)
一、 听力选择(共15小题,计15分;每小题约有8秒钟的答题时间)
(一)  录音中有五个句子,每个句子听两遍,然后从每小题A.B.C中选出能对每个句子做出适当反应的答语。
1. A. This is your friend.     B.Nice to meet you.          C. Goodbye.
2. A. Tomorrow.                B.Twice a week.                  C. With myclassmates.
3. A. To the school.               B. I like English very much.    C. I am not feeling well.
4. A. It’s great.                      B. From Mr. Smith.  file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif         C. It’s my uncle’s.
5. A. A pleasant journey.           B.To London.                C. About threehours.
(二)录音中有五组对话,听对话两遍后,从每小题A.B.C中选出能回答所给问题的正确答案。
6. What is the model plane made of?
A. It’s made of glass.      B. It’s made of steel and wood.  C. It’s made of used wood and glass.
7. How can they go to school?
A. By taxi.                   B. By car.                      C. Bybike.
8. What’s wrong with the girl?
A. She has a stomachache.    B.Her arms were hurt.          C. She has a cold.
9. What are they going to do tomorrow?
A. To have a picnic.            B. Tobuy some good food.     C. To learn how to cook.
10. Where is Peter now?
A. At home.                 B. In a tea room.                    C. In hisoffice.
(三)录音中有一段对话,听对话两遍后,从每小题A.B.C中选出能回答所给问题的正确答案。(录音播放前你有30秒钟的读题时间)
11. What are the speakers mainly talkingabout?
A.Aliens in their homes.  B. Schools’disappearance.  C. What will happen inthe future.
12. How will people buy things?
A. At a high price.       B. Without money.                 C. .At a lowprice.
13. How many countries will there be?
A. Three.                  B. Two.                      C. One.
14. How will people get along with eachother in that kind of world?
A. Live peacefully.      B.Have wars.                 C. Make no friends.
15. How will students study in theschool?
A.They will be taught before learning on computers.
B.They will learn on computers before being taught.  
C.They will talk before learning on computers.
(注意:请同学们翻到第卷第四大题,继续做听力填空题。)
二、单项选择(共20小题,计20分)
从每小题ABCD中选出一个能填入句中空白处的最佳答案。
16.----Donot give up! Perhaps ________ tough task needs more of your effort.
----Iwon’t.I’llhave ________ second try anyway.
Aa a                     Bthe a                  Ca the                  Dthe the
17.----Do you need a helping hand with the job?
----I can _____________ it.Thanksanyway.
A.manage           B.support            C.encourage         D.refuse
18.Everyold person needs to spend time _____________ their children.
A.in                B.with             C.on                 D.by     
19If you want to read English quickly, youmust learn ________ English words by heart as you can.  
A. as much                 B.so much                 C. as many                  D. so many
20—You look sad. What has happened?—Everyone ___ us to win the match, but we lost.   
Aexpects         Bexpected          Chopes           Dhoped
21.Emilypreferred _____ TV at home to _____ to the concert.
A.towatch,go       B.watching,going     C.watching,go       D.watch, going
22. ---- Who is the man over thereIs itMr Li
----No,it _______ be him.Mr Liis much taller.
A.mustn’t           B.maynot            C.can’t             D.needn’t         
23.It’s apity that you have lost a good chance.I regret __________ to you earlier.
Anotwriting            Bnot towrite             Cwriting           Dto write   
24.You’dbetter get your hair _________.It is too long.
A.cuts              B.cut                C.cutting              D.to cut        
25.I_________a strange gift yesterday,and I still don’t know who it was from.
Atook                      Baccepted                 Creceived          Dbrought   
26.---- I take some photos in the hill?  ----No,you .
ACanneedn’t     BMustmustn’t         CCouldwon’t    DMaymustn’t
27----Iwas  from going to Mike’s birthday party by theheavy rain
----Really?What a pity!
Acaused                  Ballowed                    Cordered          Dprevented   
28.Our plane is ________ in a few minutes. Pleasebe seated and keep your safe belt fastened.
A.turningoff         B.putting off         C.takingoff        D.getting off
29.----Mum,Ithink I’m ______ to get back to school.
----Not really,my dear.You’dbetter stay at home for another day or two.
A.so well         B.sogood           C.wellenough            D.good enough
30.All theleaders from SCO (上合组织)were full of  for the service they received in Zhengzhou onDec.14and 15,2015.
Aattention      Bcourage                Cpraise                           Denergy      
31.I’llnever forget the lesson ______ I learned last year.
Athat          Bwho             Cwhat                       Dwhom
32.Tomorrowis Saturday.Whatare you going to do,Carl?
----______.Juststay at home and relax.
A.Not atall     B.Noway            C.Notmuch            D.No problem
33.They____their way to make me____ at home.
Aget instay  Bgo out of feel  Cget on to be         Dgo out feel   
34.You canhave any of the cakes ________ this one because it is for your mother.
Aamong       Bexcept           Cbesides                          Dwithout      
35I amgreatly interested in this paintingIt _____ the painter’s love for nature
Aexpresses      Bdiscusses          Cexpects                  Dimagines   

三、阅读理解(共20小题,计30分)
阅读下列短文,然后从每小题ABCD四个选项中选出能回答所提问题的最佳答案。
A
ShanghaiDisneyland park
OpentimeJune16th2016
MainAttractions

Mickey Avenue

You can have a chance  to hug Mickey Mouse and his friends,and  take photos with them.You  can choose lovely gifts and enjoy delicious food.
Tomorrow Land
You will turn into  space pilots at Jet Packs and be taken into the world of Star Wars and Marvel,meeting movie heroes.
Fantasy Land
Here you can have a  talk with the lovely Snow White. You can also overlook villages and forests  in the park from the window and have a travel on water.
Adventure Isle
It is filled with  mysterious feelings and hidden treasures.You  will pass through unknown places and meet large mysterious monsters.
TicketPrices:

One﹣day  Ticket

¥499 from June 16 to 30, 2016

¥370 on weekdays

¥499 on weekends, public holidays, July and August.
Two﹣day  Ticket
A 5% discount(折扣)
Note:Childrenbelow 1 meter can enter for free with one adult.
Children between 1and 1.4 metersand people above 65 years old can enjoy a 25% discount.Ticketsfor Shanghai Disneyland Park has been put on sale since March 28, 2016.Visitorscan order tickets on the official website of the park or by calling400-180-0000 or 86-21-31580000.
36.Thepassage is probably from.
A.anovel         B.atravel website   C.astorybook   D.ascience book
37.Ifyou want to act as a pilot and meet movie heroes, you can go to.
A.TomorrowLand  B.AdventureIsle    C.FantasyLand   D.MickeyAvenue   
38.Wecan order tickets for Shanghai Disneyland Park by.
A.talkingon QQ                  B.fillingout their form
C.visitingthe official website        D.writingletters to them     
39.Forchildren between 1and 1.4meters,theycan.
A.enjoya 20% discount            B.takephotos with Mickey Mouse
C.goto the park costing no money    D.onlyvisit it during public holidays
40.Accordingto the passage,we can learn thatpeople can.
A.goto the park on June 14th,2016
B.lookfor treasures with Snow White
C.buygifts for their friends in Adventure Isle
D.savesome money by buying a 2-day ticket.
B
For people,it’snot surprising that we can open a door,lifta heavy box and control ourselves while walking in the snow.Butcan a robot do this?Well,Google’snew robot,Atlas,cannot only do these things,butit can also stand up if it falls down.Althoughthe robot may be slow and clumsy,itwas created mainly to work in dangerous places for humans.
Now,robotsare much smarter than you might imagine.OnMarch 9 this year, Alpha Go, an artificial intelligence(AI,人工智能)programmade by Google’s Deep Mind, challenged top professional Go player Lee Se-dolfrom South Korea. And Alpha Go beat Lee 41.
AI means computers or computersoftware are able to have intelligent behavior, such as thinking or acting likea human. In our daily lives,wealready use AI in many ways,likeApple’s Siri and search engines Baidu and Google.
Some people may worry whethercomputers are now smart enough to beat us at everything.Butexperts say that isn’t the case.Reallife problems can be more difficult than the Go game.Forexample,humans can watch aperson throw down a cup of coffee and know that the result will be a mess onthe floor.A computer programwould have to know the size of the cup,theheight of the cup from the floor and many other things to find out the result.Butwe never know what will happen in the future.
41.Theunderline word clumsy in the first paragraph means.
A.敏捷的            B.结实的            C.笨拙的            D.呆傻的
42.Atlaswas created mainly to.
A.helpthe disabled people             B.showthe development of technology
C.helppeople do simple jobs           D.workin dangerous places for humans
43.Inparagraph 2,the writer mentionedthe game between Alpha Go and lee Se-dol to.
A.explainhow smart robots are         B.introducethe development of robots
C.showthe game was very exciting    D.tellme how robots beat humans in the game
44.Theunderlined word that in paragraph 4 refers to.
A.AIis already used in many ways                  B.AIcan think and act like a human
C.AlphaGo beat Lee Se-dol in the Go game     D.computercan beat humans at everything
45.Fromthe passage, we can infer(推断).
A.humanswill have to follow robot’s orders
B.it’sdifficult for robots to take human’s place
C.robotswill be just as common as mobile phones
D.peoplewill depend on their robots to do all the things.
C
Happiness is important foreveryone. Most people want to be happy, but few know how to find happiness.Here is a story to help you.
Once a bird lived unhappily.So it traveled far away to look for its happiness.
It flew and flew. Suddenly itsaw a spider climbing up a wall. The spider fell off the wall halfway. But itkept climbing again and fell off again. Even so, the spider didn’t give up. Thelittle bird asked thespider in surprise. “Why don’t you have pain but happiness on your facethough you fail again and again?”“Because I keep making my efforts. I’m happy.” said the spider. Then the little bird saw it--- happiness is a will in the heart.
The bird continued flying andsaw a lame duck help a little duck who got lost to find the way back home.Although it was disabled, it had a smiling face.“I’m happy because I can helpothers.” said the lame duck. So the bird saw it--- happiness is a love in theheart.
The bird went on flying andsuddenly saw a little dying flower, whose face was full of smile. The birddidn’t know the reason. So it asked the little flower, “You’re going to die. Why are youstill so happy?” “Because my dream will come true,” said the littleflower.“What is your dream?”“To produce sweet fruit.”The little bird saw it--- happiness is a hope in theheart.
So the little bird no morelooked for happiness because it had seen the truth happiness is not in thefaraway place but in your own heart. You are the maker of your own happiness.
46. Who never gaveup though it failed again and again in this passage?
A. The bird   B. The spider.  C. The flower.  D. The duck.
47. Why is thelittle dying flower still so happy?
A. Because it often helps others.       B. Because it’ll produce sour fruit.
C. Because it has a hope in the heart.   D. Because itkeeps climbing up a wall.
48. What can we knowfrom the story?
A. The bird found happiness in its own heart.
B. The bird found happiness in the faraway place.
C. The bird didn’t know where happiness was atlast.
D. The lame duck wasn’t happy because it had tohelp others.
49. Which of thefollowing is NOT true according to the passage?
A. Happiness is important for everyone.
B. Many people know how to find happiness.
C. We make happiness by ourselves.
D. The way to happiness is to have a dream, to helpothers and not to give up.
50. The passage ismainly about.
A. will  B. hope  C. love  D. happiness                                
D
Do the Britishreally get together every afternoon at 4 to sit and drink several cups of tea?Ask any of my German students and they will tell you “YES!” But it’s simply notsure.
We drink over150 million cups of tea a day in Britain, but there is no special time for it.“Tea” is widely used as a name for the evening meal. This is more commonin Scotland and the north of England but you can hear it all over the country.Unusually it is the main meal of the day, eaten between 5 and 7. So “teatime”refers to the meal and not the drink. In the south, the evening meal is oftencalled dinner, however, dinner in the north is the midday meal. In general:
North:Breakfast ﹣﹣ Dinner﹣﹣Teatime
South:Breakfast ﹣﹣ Lunch﹣﹣Dinner
What about teabreaks? Surely this must be a special time for tea? Wrong again, I’m afraid.Tea breaks are just opportunities to have a rest from work for around 10minutes. In this time you can drink what ever you like (which of courseincludes tea). This is usually with a small snack, like biscuits. The best timefor a tea break is around 11 a.m. or around 3 p.m.
But what abouttea rooms? Can I drink tea there? Yes! A tea room is the perfect place to gowith friends and family to enjoy tea, cakes and sandwiches. This is known asafternoon tea and is usually served for special occasions(场合)such as a birthday party.
Teatime, teabreaks, afternoon tea…How could you possibly get muddle up?
51.Accordingto Paragraph 2, we can know that.
A.onlypeople in northern UK use the word “teatime”
B.teatime is usually between 5 to 7 in the north of England
C.teatime is a special time for British people to enjoy tea together
D.in the south of the UK, the evening meal is often called teatime
52.The underlined word “This” in Paragraph 2 refers to “”
A.People in the UK enjoy drinking tea together
B.British people drink over 150million cups of tea a day
C.“Tea” is widely used as a name for the evening meal
D.People in northern UK eat the main meal between 5 and 7
53.From the passage, we can know that.
A.British people only drink tea during tea breaks
B.tea breaks allow people to relax during work
C.British people usually take tea breaks early in the morning
D.British people have different kinds of snacks with family during tea breaks
54.What can’t British people do in tea room?
A.Enjoy tea with family.                            B.Have birthday parties.
C.Share cakes with friends.                  D.Have evening meals.
55.The best title of the passage may be “”
A.What British teatime exactly is          B.The importance of tea to British people
C.The right way of drinking tea in the UK  D. The different times to have tea in the UK
(非选择题,55分)
四、听力填表(共5小题,计5分)
录音中有一段短文,听录音两遍后,根据所听到的短文内容完成下面的表格(每空不多于三个词)。(录音播放前你有30秒钟的读题时间)

Traveling plans  in Taiwan

Days
56. ______________days.
Ways of transportation
57. By ______________.
Weather
Cool and wet in the north.
58 .______________in the south.
Things to take
Always take an umbrella or a raincoat
59.A ______________
The guide’s phone number
60._____________ .

56.__________57.__________ 58.___________ 59.___________ 60.___________
五、动词填空(共10空,计10分)
阅读下面短文, 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时可加情态动词或助动词)。
Iwas feeling a little sad because my mother had lost her job.Oneday,while I (61) ______________(walk)on the street,I (62)_____(hear)that a beautifulpiece piano music playing above the noise of the people.Iwalked more slowly(63)(find)out where it was coming from.Then I saw a younglady sitting at a piano.
Shewas singing songs about love, believing yourself and keeping on trying.Theway she was singing made me (64)(relax).Istood there quietly,watching her playingon such a crowded New York square.I thought that shemust be brave enough to perform in front of so many people.
Shenoticed me.I walked over and told her howgood her music sounded.“Thank you.” she said.“Ihave been going through a hard time recently,but you’ve made mehopeful again.” I said to her.
“I’mglad that I could help,” she replied, “Why are you so sad?”
“Well,mymom (65)(lose)her job,and I’m not sure what to do …”
“Didyou notice the way you were walking?Your head was down.”she said.“Don’t be upset,becauseopportunity (66)_____________(come) in different ways and if your head is down,you(67) ___________(miss) it.You (68)(smile)more…lift your head up.”
Ilooked at her,amazed at how she was encouragingme.“Why (69)___ you_______ (play)
the piano here?”I asked her with a smile.
I(70)______(tell)that she saw a lot of unhappy people in the world and she triedto cheer them up by playing music.
Ismiled a little wilder,realizing that nodifficulties could stop me from going on.
61.__________62.__________ 63.__________ 64.__________ 65.__________
66.__________67.__________ 68.__________ 69.__________ 70.__________
六、综合填空(共10空.计10分)
阅读短文,根据短文内容及首字母提示,在空白处填入一个适当的单词。
Vienna is a beautiful old city and it is also the (71)c___________ of European classical music. Johann Strauss the (72) e___________and the Johann Strauss the younger were two famous composers, and they werefather and son. The father (73) w__________ and played lots of waltzes, andthey (74) m_________ him famous all over Europe. The son was (75) e_________more successful and popular than his father. His (76) m___________ famous waltzwas The Blue Danube. Mozart was (77)a__________ important composer at that time. He was born in 1756 in Austria. Hecould play different kinds of instruments when he was young. His family tookhim (78) a________ Europe and he gave (79) c___________in many cities. He wrote his first opera when he was 12 and he composedhundreds of beautiful pieces of music. He(80) d_________ at the age of 35.
71.__________ 72.__________ 73.__________ 74.__________75.__________
76.__________ 77.__________ 78.__________ 79.__________80.__________
七、阅读表达(共5小题,计l0分)
Therelationship between parents and children is one of the longest lastingconnection in life.How can you show lovefor your parents?Here are some ways.
Spendtime together.83 Doing activitiesthat you all enjoy can help you understand your parents betterForexample,if you like rockclimbing,invite your parents toan easy climbing wall with you.Thisgives you the chance to teach them something and that may support your hobbymore if they’ve experienced it with you.
Rememberthat quarreling is normal. Say sorry if you have done or said something hurtful.Learnother ways to express your anger such as writing to a friend for advice.Ifyour parents are doing something that annoys you,tryto deal with it calmly and suggest a good way.
Talkto your parents about the things they do that upset you.Yourparents don’t know what’s bothering or annoying you,theywon’t be able to try to change their behavior.Choosea quiet moment to have a talk with them.Planwhat you want to say first in order not to have disagreements with your parents.
Talkto your parents about the challenges you’re facing.Asquestions about your parents’ experience of being a teenager,becausethey have useful experience about growing up.84Usean example from a TV show or an article as a way to break the iceSometimesit’s easier to begin a difficult topic by expressing yourself in writing.
A.根据短文内容简要回答问题
81.Whatshould you do if your parents are doing something that annoys you?
82.Whydo you plan what you want to say first before you talk to your parents?
B.将短文中划线的句子译成汉语.83.
C.请给短文拟一个适当的标题.
八、书面表达(共1题,计20; 书写分:2分)
某英文报以“书包伴我学习,伴我成长”为主题,举办中学生征文活动.请你以“My Schoolbag”为题写一篇100词左右的短文.内容包括书包的外形特征、用途和由书包引发的思考.
要求:1.语言通顺,表达准确,要点齐全,行文连贯.
2.文中不得出现真实姓名、校名和地名,否则不予赋分.
3.请在答题卡指定位置作答,否则无效.
参考词汇:looklike,be used for/to,problems, expect, freetime
MySchoolbag

有需要答案和听力的,留下微信或邮箱即发!!!

免责声明:用户在本平台发表的内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)仅表明其个人观点,不代表本平台观点,本平台亦不承担任何法律及连带责任,本平台仅提供信息存储服务;本平台发布的信息仅为传递、参考之用,不构成任何投资、使用等行为的建议。任何后果均由用户自行承担;转载文章的版权归原作者所有,如有侵权,请与我们取得联系,我们将立即整改或删除相关内容。
 楼主| 发表于 2018-11-11 15:32 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通

登录/注册后可看大图
免责声明:用户在本平台发表的内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)仅表明其个人观点,不代表本平台观点,本平台亦不承担任何法律及连带责任,本平台仅提供信息存储服务;本平台发布的信息仅为传递、参考之用,不构成任何投资、使用等行为的建议。任何后果均由用户自行承担;转载文章的版权归原作者所有,如有侵权,请与我们取得联系,我们将立即整改或删除相关内容。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-19 16:06 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东省东营市 联通
:)11111{:1_999:}8888888
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表