麻烦是朋友 yeah 麻烦是我的朋友
Ahh..

Ooh..

Ahh..

Ooh..

查看全部2个回答
360音乐京东影音娱乐,超强视听!
关注京东电话的人也在看
360音乐京东影音娱乐,轻薄之躯,澎湃能量,告别繁杂走线,让您的心情“无线愉快”!
北京京东世纪信息技..广告
「酷狗音乐」-正版音乐歌曲免费下载
关注儿童歌曲大全的人也在看
「酷狗音乐」提供高品质音乐歌曲,无损音乐下载,新增WiFi自动下载歌曲,没流量也能听音乐!
广州酷狗计算机科技..广告
相关问题全部
谁有麻烦是朋友的英文歌中文谐音的歌词。
Trouble will find you no matter where you go, oh oh 踹包 未哦 发音的 优 诺 麦特 外耳 优 狗 嗷嗷 No matter if you're fast, no matter if you're slow, oh oh 诺 麦特 衣服 优 啊 法斯特 诺 马特 衣服 优 啊 死喽 哦哦 The eye of the storm wanna cry in the morn, oh oh 勒 爱 噢福 勒 死东目 王呢 哭赖 英 勒 摩尔宁 噢噢 You're fine for a while but you start to lose control 优 啊 发音 富哦 额 外耳 巴特 优 斯达 图 路思 啃丑 He's there in the dark, he's there in my heart 黑 思 雷而 英 勒 达可 黑 思 雷尔 英 麦 哈特 He waits in the wings, he's gotta play a part 黑 外特死 英 勒 未英死 黑死 国他 普莱 额 帕特 Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 踹包 一丝 额 服软的 叶 踹包 一丝 额 服软的 欧服 麦英 Ahh.. 啊 Trouble is a friend, but trouble is a foe, oh oh 踹包 一丝 额 服软的 巴特 踹包 一丝 额 佛 噢噢 And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow, oh oh 俺的 诺 马特 瓦特 爱 飞的 黑目 黑 奥维斯 西死目 图 骨肉 噢噢 He sees what I see and he knows what I know, oh oh 黑 细目死 瓦特 爱 西 俺的 黑 闹哦死 瓦特 爱 弄哦 噢噢 So don't forget as you ease on down my road 馊 董特 佛哥特 额死 优 诶死 哦呢 当 麦 肉的 He's there in the dark, he's there in my heart 黑丝 雷尔 英 勒 达可 黑丝 雷尔 英 麦 哈特 He waits in the wings, he's gotta play a part 黑 怀特 英 勒 未英死 黑死 国他 普莱 额 帕特 Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 踹包 一丝 额 服软的 叶 踹包 一丝 额 服软的 欧服 麦英 So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm 馊 董特 逼 额莱姆的 衣服 黑 泰克斯 优拜 勒 阿姆 I roll down the window, I'm a sucker for his charm 爱 肉 荡 勒 韦恩豆 爱 目 额 萨克 否而 黑丝 茶母 Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 踹包 一丝 额 服软的 叶 踹包 一丝 额 服软的 欧服 麦英 Ahh.. 阿 How I hate the way he makes me feel 好 爱 黑特 勒 喂 黑 麦克斯 米 菲哦 And how I try to make him leave 俺的 好 爱 揣 图 麦克 黑幕 礼服 I try, oh oh I try 爱揣 噢噢 爱揣 He's there in the dark, he's there in my heart 黑丝 雷尔 英 勒 达可 黑丝 雷尔 英 麦 哈特 He waits in the wings, he's gotta play a part 黑 怀特 英 勒 未英死 黑死 国他 普莱 额 帕特 Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 踹包 一丝 额 服软的 叶 踹包 一丝 额 服软的 欧服 麦英友 So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm 馊 董特 逼 额莱姆的 衣服 黑 泰克斯 优拜 勒 阿姆 I roll down the window, I'm a sucker for his charm 爱 肉 荡 勒 韦恩豆 爱 目 额 萨克 否而 黑丝 茶母 Trouble is a friend, yeah t
301 浏览58292017-10-09
求英文歌《麻烦是朋友》的歌唱
Trouble is a friend 歌手:Lenka 专辑:Lenka Trouble will find you no matter where you go, oh oh 无论你走到哪儿 麻烦都会找到你 哦哦 No matter if you're fast, no matter if you're slow, oh oh 无论你多快 无论你多慢 哦哦 The eye of the storm wanna cry in the morn, oh oh 暴风的双眼 要在早晨中哭泣 哦哦 You're fine for a while but you start to lose control 你一会儿好好的 可是却开始失控 He's there in the dark, he's there in my heart 他在黑暗中 他在我心中 He waits in the wings, he's gotta play a part 他戴着翅膀等待 他需要扮演一个角色 Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友 yeah 麻烦是我的朋友 Ahh.. 啊 Trouble is a friend, but trouble is a foe, oh oh 麻烦是朋友 可是麻烦是敌人 哦哦 And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow, oh oh 不管我喂他吃什么 他似乎都在成长 哦哦 He sees what I see and he knows what I know, oh oh 我看到的他都看到 我知道的他都知道 哦哦 So don't forget as you ease on down my road 所以 当你轻松前进的时候 别忘记 He's there in the dark, he's there in my heart 他在黑暗中 他在我心中 He waits in the wings, he's gotta play a part 他戴着翅膀等待 他需要扮演一个角色 Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友 yeah 麻烦是我的朋友 So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm 所以当他握起你的手臂 别惊慌 I roll down the window, I'm a sucker for his charm 我摇下车窗 我是他魅力下的受害者 Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友 yeah 麻烦是我的朋友 Ahh.. 阿 How I hate the way he makes me feel 我多么厌恶他带给我的感觉 And how I try to make him leave 我怎么试着让他离开 I try, oh oh I try 我尝试 哦哦 我尝试 He's there in the dark, he's there in my heart 他在黑暗中 他在我心中 He waits in the wings, he's gotta play a part 他戴着翅膀等待 他需要扮演一个角色 Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友 yeah 麻烦是我的朋友 So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm 所以 当他握起你的手臂 别惊慌 I roll down the window, I'm a sucker for his charm 我摇下车窗 我是他魅力下的受害者 Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友 yeah 麻烦是我的朋友 Ahh.. 啊 Ooh.. 哦 Ahh.. 啊 Ooh.. 哦
15 浏览101
困难是朋友的英文歌词
歌名:Trouble Is A Friend 歌手:Lenka 所属专辑:Happy Ending - The Story of Chocolate Rain Trouble will find you no matter where you go oh oh 无论你走到哪儿,麻烦都会找到你 噢噢 No matter if you're fast no matter if you're slow oh oh 不管你多快,不管你多慢 噢噢 The eye of the storm wanna cry in the morn oh oh 暴风肆虐后的场景,在清晨让你哭泣 噢噢 You're fine for a while but you start to lose control 你一会感觉良好但是却开始失去控制 He's there in the dark he's there in my heart 他在黑暗中,他在我心中 He waits in the wings he's gotta play a part 他张开翅膀等待,他开始发威 Trouble is a friend yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友,是的,麻烦在跟著我。 Ahh 啊~ Trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe oh oh 麻烦是朋友,可是麻烦是敌人 噢噢 And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow oh oh 并且不管我对他怎麼做,他总是在长大 噢噢 He sees what I see and he knows what I know oh oh 我看到的他都看到,我知道的他都知道 噢噢 So don't forget as you ease on down my road 因此在轻松前行时也要铭记 He's there in the dark he's there in my heart 他在黑暗中,他在我心中 He waits in the wings he's gotta play a part 他张开翅膀等待,他开始发威 Trouble is a friend yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友,是的 ,麻烦伴随著我 So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm 所以当他拉住你的手臂,别惊慌 I roll down the window I'm a sucker for his charm 我摇下车窗,臣服在他脚下 Trouble is a friend yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友,是的,麻烦如影随行跟著我 Ahh 啊~ How I hate the way he makes me feel 我多恨他以这种方式让我有这样的感觉 And how I try to make him leave 我如何让他离开 I try oh oh I try 我尝试,哦哦~ 我尝试 He's there in the dark he's there in my heart 他在黑暗中,他在我心中 He waits in the wings he's gotta play a part 他张开翅膀等待,他开始发威 Trouble is a friend yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友,是的,麻烦伴随著我 So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm 所以,当他拉住你的手臂,别惊慌 I roll down the window I'm a sucker for his charm 我摇下车窗,臣服在他脚下 Trouble is a friend yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友,是的,麻烦如影随行跟著我 Ahh Ooh Ahh Ooh 啊~ 噢~啊~噢~ 扩展资料: 《Trouble is a friend》是歌手Lenka的歌曲,这首歌收录在她的音乐专辑《Lenka》(《兰卡的异想世界》)中。 创作背景 在Lenka的同名专辑《lenka》中,最为中国歌迷熟知的就是那首轻快的《Trouble is a friend》,不过这首歌还有一段不为人知的小秘密。 Lenka谈到这首歌时很不好意思的说道,“其实这首歌本意就是很私人的事情,和感情有关,所以并不愿意去讲太多,让这段不开心的经历过去吧。”当然她自己也坦承:“这算我自己犯的一个错误吧,以后应该不会了”。 问及专辑里最喜欢的歌,Lenka推荐《skipalong》因为它是自己录音室的第一首歌,有一种冲动让你背上背包去全世界冒险,自己很喜欢这样的冒险过程。
7 浏览77062019-02-08
求歌曲 歌词有“烦恼是朋友 耶 烦恼是我的朋友”的英文歌曲
Slip Away 播放 歌手:B?rni 语言:英语 所属专辑:Plan B 发行时间:2010-11-26
2 浏览8312016-02-11
《麻烦是朋友》的歌词
Trouble Is A Friend Lenka Trouble will find you no mater where you go, oh oh无论你走到哪儿,麻烦都会找到你,哦哦 No Matter if you're fast no matter if you're slow, oh oh无论你多快,无论你多慢,哦哦 The eye of the storm and the cry in the morn, oh oh暴风眼要在早晨哭泣,哦哦 Your fine for a while but then start to loose control你暂时安好但也即将失去控制 He's there in the dark他就在黑暗中 he's there in my heart他就在我心中 he waits in the winds他在舞台边待机 he's gotta play a part他准备扮演一个角色 Trouble is a friend麻烦是朋友 yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!耶 麻烦它对我来说是个朋友 哦哦 Trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe, oh oh.麻烦是朋友,可是麻烦是敌人,哦哦 And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow, oh oh.不管我喂他吃什么,他似乎都在成长,哦哦 He sees what I see and he knows what I know, oh oh.他看到我所见,知道我所知,哦哦 So don't forget as you ease on down the road.所以,当你轻松前进的时候,别忘记 He's there in the dark,他就在黑暗中 he's there in my heart,他就在我心中 he waits in the winds,他在舞台边待机 he's gotta play a part.他准备扮演一个角色 Trouble is a friend,麻烦是朋友 yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!耶~,麻烦它对我来说是个朋友 ,哦哦 So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm.所以当他握起你的手臂,别惊慌 I won't let him win, but im a sucker for his charm.我拉下卷窗,我为他的魅力倾倒 Trouble is a friend,麻烦是朋友 yeah trouble is a friend of mine. Oh oh!耶~,麻烦它对我来说是个朋友 ,哦哦 Oh how I hate the way he makes me feel.我多么讨厌他带给我的感觉 And how I try to make him leave; I try.我试着让他离开;我试着 Oh Oh I try!哦哦,我试着 He's there in the dark他就在黑暗中 he's there in my heart他就在我心中 he waits in the winds他在舞台边待机 he's gotta play a part他准备扮演一个角色 Trouble is a friend麻烦是朋友 yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!耶~,麻烦它对我来说是个朋友 ,哦哦 So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm所以当他握起你的手臂,别惊慌 I won't let him win, but im a sucker for his charm我拉下卷窗,我为他的魅力倾倒 Trouble is a friend,麻烦是朋友 yeah trouble is a friend of mine. Oh oh!耶~,麻烦它对我来说是个朋友 ,哦哦 Oh,哦...
11 浏览421
评论两句224
免责声明:用户在本平台发表的内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)仅表明其个人观点,不代表本平台观点,本平台亦不承担任何法律及连带责任,本平台仅提供信息存储服务;本平台发布的信息仅为传递、参考之用,不构成任何投资、使用等行为的建议。任何后果均由用户自行承担;转载文章的版权归原作者所有,如有侵权,请与我们取得联系,我们将立即整改或删除相关内容。

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表