https://www.slit.cn/./ 东营_从音标到中考,一套初中完整英语教、练、辅用书,呵护您英语学习每一步!_胜利社区_东营论坛_学习与教育

胜利社区

搜索
楼主:从慕课到微课 - 

[英语] 从音标到中考,一套初中完整英语教、练、辅用书,呵护您英语学习每一步!

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2020-5-21 08:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
521!谐音是“我爱你”。
免责声明:用户在本平台发表的内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)仅表明其个人观点,不代表本平台观点,本平台亦不承担任何法律及连带责任,本平台仅提供信息存储服务;本平台发布的信息仅为传递、参考之用,不构成任何投资、使用等行为的建议。任何后果均由用户自行承担;转载文章的版权归原作者所有,如有侵权,请与我们取得联系,我们将立即整改或删除相关内容。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-21 08:22 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
1970年5月20日,MZD发表《全世界人民团结起来,打败美国侵略者及其一切走狗》的声明。

4月30日,7万名美军和南越军人从越南南部侵入柬埔寨。5月1日、2日,美军恢复对越南民主共和国的广平、义安两省的轰炸,进一步扩大了侵略印度支那的战争。4日,中国政府发表声明,谴责美国政府的侵略罪行。

5月20日,MZD在其声明中说:“目前,在世界范围内,正出现一个反对美帝国主义斗争的高潮。”“我热烈支持柬埔寨国家元首诺罗敦·西哈努克亲王反对美帝及其走狗的斗争精神。”“中国人民坚决支持印度支那三国人民和世界各国人民反对美帝及其走狗的革命斗争。”“无数事实证明,得道多助,失道寡助。弱国能打败强国,小国能打败大国。小国人民只要敢于起来斗争,敢于拿起武器,掌握自己国家的命运,就一定能够战胜大国的侵略。这是一条历史规律。”

21日上午,北京召开了50万人参加的支持世界人民反对美帝国主义斗争大会。MZD出席了大会,西哈努克亲王也应邀出席了大会。
免责声明:用户在本平台发表的内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)仅表明其个人观点,不代表本平台观点,本平台亦不承担任何法律及连带责任,本平台仅提供信息存储服务;本平台发布的信息仅为传递、参考之用,不构成任何投资、使用等行为的建议。任何后果均由用户自行承担;转载文章的版权归原作者所有,如有侵权,请与我们取得联系,我们将立即整改或删除相关内容。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-22 07:38 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
徜徉杏林 悬壶济世
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-25 13:39 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
《美国大学英语写作》中标点符号的使用规则
1.引号的用法
(1)用于引用某说话人或作者的话
1)被引用的句子首字母需要大写
e.g. Ben Franklin wrote, “To lengthen thy life lessen thy meals.”
2)如果引用部分被隔开,后半部分的引用部分首字母不需要大些,除非前一部分的话已经说完整而引用的后半部分又是另一个新句子
e.g. “Did you know,” said the nutrition expert, “that it’s healthier to be ten pounds overweight ?”
“If I go with you to the dinner party,” my friend said, “you must promise not to discuss politics.”
3)引用部分如需和句子其他部分隔开要使用逗号
4)引号总位于句子标点符号的外面
(2)用于标出短篇作品的名称
文章标题、报纸、杂志、书名等一般需要用引号标出,也可以在名称下加下划线。在使用电脑写作时,可以用斜体字来表示这些名称。
e.g. the article “The Problem of Acid Rain”
   in the magazine Newsweek
(3)话里有话,或者话里需要引用使用单引号
e.g. The physics professor said, “For class on Friday, do the problems at the end of the chapter titled ‘Work and Energy.’”
2.逗号的用法
(1)在并列句中,连词(and, but, or, for, so, nor, yet)的前面用逗号:
He asked the question in a loud voice, but no one answered.
Come early, or you’ll miss the show.
(2)状语从句或短语(介词短语、分词短语)在主语之前或在句子中间时,后面用逗号
e.g. When the bell rang, the teacher dismissed the class.
The audience, interested in the topic, asked the speaker many questions.
(3)在句中起同样作用的一系列词语或短语要用逗号分开。
e.g. The street vendor sold watches, necklaces, and earrings.
The pitcher adjusted his cap, pawed the ground, and peered over his shoulder.
Joe peered into the hot, still-smoking engine.
*and前面的都好可以省去,不过一般都会使用逗号。
(4)插入语的前后用逗号分开
The director, in fact, has done very little work.
Your work, I’m sorry to say, is not satisfactory.
(5)非限定性从句或短语和句子的主要部分之间要用逗号隔开
Wang Ling, who is the best singer of the class, will teach us to sing the song.
3. 冒号
(1)引进解释
e.g. Here’s a temporary solution to a dripping faucet: Tie a string to it, and let the drops slide down the string to the sink.
Three causes have been given for the failure: poor planning, insufficient manpower, and the shortage of material.
(2)引进引语
e.g. My grandpa often mentions one saying by Confucius:”To day you know when you know, and to say you do not when you do not, that is knowledge.”
(3)引进一个list
e.g. The store will close at noon on the following dates: November 26, December 24, and December 31.
(4)公事信函中的称呼之后;演讲稿中听众的称呼之后
e.g. Dear Mr. Brown:
Ladies and gentlemen:

4. 分号
(1)两个并列从句之间如果不用连词(and, but or, nor, for, so, yet), 则应该用分号
e.g. No one is born with knowledge; knowledge must be taught and learned.
有些起联系作用的副词,如however, therefore, hence, nevertheless, moreover, thus, otherwise, besides等,不应该用作连词来联系并列从句。在它们之前应该用分号而不是逗号。
e.g. The trip was not very well planned or prepared; therefore, it was not a pleasant one.
She planned to go with them on the trip; however, her son’s sudden illness prevented her from leaving home.
Bus are crowded; hence he prefers to cycle.
The invention brought him fame; moreover, it brought him money.
(2)若干分句项内已有逗号,可用分号将各项隔开
Maya’s children are named Melantha, which means “black flower;” Yonina, which means “dove;” and Cynthia, which means “moon goddess.”
(3)如果从句内已有标点,即使句中有连词仍应用分号
e.g. Before he came, we had expected him to help us; but when he was with us, he didn’t do much.

5.破折号:
表示比逗号长句号短的停顿,常用以凸显突然转折或戏剧性的效果
e.g. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep within seconds—standing up.
He had many good qualities—sincerity, honesty, and thoughtfulness—yet he had few friends.
The pardon from the governor finally arrived—too late.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-26 07:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
If you feel like you are losing everything. Remember that trees lose their leaves every year and still they stand tall and wait for better days to come. So my friends, stand tall and wait.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-26 08:08 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
Stay positive. Stay fighting. Stay brave. Stay focused. Stay strong.保持积极乐观。保持斗志昂扬。保持勇敢坚强。保持专心致志。保持内心坚强。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-27 09:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
Stay positive. Stay fighting. Stay brave. Stay focused. Stay strong.保持积极乐观。保持斗志昂扬。保持勇敢坚强。保持专心致志。保持内心坚强。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-29 08:30 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
从音标到中考,一套完整的初中英语教辅用书,呵护您英语学习的每一步!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-6-1 08:01 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
Happy Children's Day, old or young, everyone!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-6-2 08:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
In many countries, people have birthday cakes with (1) c______. The (2) n________ of candles is
the person's  (3) a____. The birthday person must make a (4) w____ and (5)  b____ out the candles. If he or she blows (6) o____ all the candles in one go, the wish will come (7) t_____. In the UK, people sometimes (8) p___ a candy in a birthday cake. The child with the candy is (9) l______. In Brazil,  people like  to eat candies on their  birthdays.  In Korea, people have cakes and a bowl of seaweed soup for a birthday. They think seaweed soup is good for (10) h________ .

1.candles  2.number  3.age  4.wish  5.blow  6.out  7.true  8.put  9.lucky  10.health
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-6-4 07:50 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
Joe Brown has a very interesting job. He is a police artist. Some people see crimes and then talk to Joe. They tell him what the criminal looks like. Then Joe draws a picture of the criminal, and the police put it in newspapers and on television to find him.
He wants to draw a good picture of each criminal, but this job is sometimes difficult. Many people don’t always see things the same way so they may describe the same person differently. Also, they don’t always remember well. “The criminal is of medium height and young. He haslong straight  brown hair and big eyes,” says one woman.  Another woman says,“ He is tall and thin, and he has curly blond hair. He’s about thirty years old. ”In the end,  the real criminal is a short and heavy old man, and he has short black hair!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-6-5 10:08 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
Dear Miss Li,
I'd like to thank you for giving money to “Animal Helpers” , I’m sure you know that this group was set up to help people like me. You helped to make it possible for me to have Lucky. Lucky makes a big difference to my life. Let me tell you my story.
What would it be like to be blind or deaf? Or imagine you can’t walk or use your hands easily. Most people would never think about this, but many people have these difficulties, I can't use my arms or legs well, so normal things like answering the telephone, opening and closing doors or carrying things are difficult for me. Then one day last year, a friend of mine helped me out. She talked to Animal Helpers about getting me a special trained dog. She also thought a dog might cheer me up. I love animals and I was excited about the idea of having a dog.
After six months of training with a dog at Animal Helpers, I was able to bring him home. My dog's name is Lucky---a good name for him because I feel very lucky to have him. You see, I'm only able to have a “dog-helper” because of your kindness!
Lucky is very clever and understands many English words. He can understand me when I give him orders. For example, I say, “Lucky! get my book,” and he does it at once.
Lucky is a fantastic dog. I'll send you a photo of him if you like, and I could show you how he helps me. Thank you again for changing my life.
Best wishes,
Ben Smith
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-6-5 14:44 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
鲁教版七年级英语上册 Unit 1 Section B –2b
用所给动词的适当形式填空或根据所给单词的首字母,补全单词,使短文意义完整。
Joe Brown has a very interesting job. He is a police a________(1). Some people see c________(2) and then talk to Joe. They tell him what the c________(3) looks like. Then Joe draws a p________(4) of the criminal, and the police  (5)_______(put) it i________(6) newspapers and o________(7) television (8)________( find) him.
He wants (9)________(draw) a good picture of e________(10) criminal, but this job is sometimes d________(11). Many people (12)_______ always ________(not see) things the same w________(13) so they (14) ________( may describe) the same person differently. Also, they (15)_______ always ________(not remember) well. “The criminal (16) ________(be) of medium height and young. He (17) ________(have) long straight  brown hair and big eyes,” says one woman.  Another woman (18) ________( say),“ He is tall and thin, and he has curly b________(19) hair. He’s about thirty years old. ”In the end,  the real criminal is a short and heavy old man, and he (20)________(wear) short black hair!
1 artist 2 crimes 3 criminal 4 picture 5 put 6 in 7 on 8 to find 9 to draw 10 each 11 difficult 12 don’t see 13 way 14 may describe 15 don’t remember 16 is 17 has 18 says 19 blond 20 wears
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-6-5 14:52 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
鲁教版七年级英语上册 Unit 3 Section B –2b
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-6-6 14:40 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
鲁教版七年级英语上册Unit 4 Section B –2b
My sister finished high school two weeks ago. As a special gift, our parents (1)________(take) us to India. Last weekend was interesting but scary.
We went (2)________( camp) in a small village in India. First, we took a long bus ride to a lake in the countryside. There we (3)________( put) up our tents and made a fire to keep us warm and (4)________( cook) food on. On the first night, we just (5)________(sit) under the moon and told each other stories. But I was so tired that I went to sleep early.
The next morning, my sister and I got a terrible s________(6). When we looked out of our tent, we saw a big snake s________(7) near the fire. I was so scared that I couldn't m________(8). We shouted to our parents to let them k________(9) about the danger. My dad started to jump and down in their tent. This woke the snake up and it moved into the forest near the lake. My dad told me later that snakes don't have ears but can feel things moving. He also told me it was important not to go near a snake. This was a very useful l________(10) for me.
1 took 2 camping 3 put 4 cook/to cook 5 sat 6 surprise 7 sleeping 8 move 9 know 10 lesson
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-6-8 09:39 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
鲁教版七年级英语上册Unit 5 Section B –2b
I arrived in Penang in Malaysia this morning with my family. It was sunny and hot, so we decided (1)________(go) to the beach near our hotel. My sister and I tried (2)________( paraglide). I felt like I was a bird. It was so exciting! For lunch, we (3)________(have) something very special——Malaysian yellow noodles. They were delicious! In Weld Quay, a really old place in Georgetown, we (4) ________(see) the houses of the Chinese traders from 100 years ago. I wonder what life was like here in the past. I really enjoyed (5) ________( walk) around the town.
本段为改错题:What a  difference a day makes! My father and I decided going________(6) to Penang Hill today. We wanted to walk up to the top, but then it start________(7) raining a little so we decided to take the train.  We waited over a hour________(8) for the train because there were too much________(9) people. When we got in________(10) the top, it was rained________(11) really hard . We didn’t had________(12) an umbrella so we were wet and cold. It was terrible! And because________(13) the bad weather, we couldn’t see nothing________(14) below. My father didn’t bring enough money, so we only had one bowl of rices________(15) and some fish. The food tasted great because I was so hungry!
1 to go 2 paragliding 3 had 4 saw 5 walking 6 to go 7 started 8 an hour 9 many 10 got to 11 raining 12 didn’t have 13 because of 14 anything 15 rice
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-6-9 09:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
鲁教版七年级英语上册Unit 6 Section B –2b Exercises
Last month we asked our students about their free time activities. Our questions were about exercise, use of the Internet and (1)________( watch) TV. Here are the results.
We found that only fifteen percent of our students exercise every day. Forty-five percent exercise four to six times a week .Twenty percent exercise only one to three times a week .And twenty percent (2)________( do not exercise) at all.
We all know that many students often (3) ________( go) online, but we were surprised that ninety percent of them (4)________( use) the Internet every day. The other ten percent use it at l________(5) three or four times a week.
Students use it for f________(6) and not for homework.
The answers to our questions about watching television were also interesting. Only two percent of the students watch TV one to three times a week .Thirteen percent watch TV four to six times a week. And eighty-five percent watch TV every day! A________(7) many students like to watch sports, game shows are the most popular.
It is good to relax by u________(8) the Internet or watching game shows, but we think the best way (9)________(relax) is through exercise. It is healthy for the mind and the body. Exercise such as playing sports is fun, and you can spend time with your friends and family as you play together. And remember, “old habits die hard”. So start e________(10) before it is too late!
1 watching 2 do not exercise 3 go 4 use 5 least 6 fun 7 Although 8 using 9 to relax 10 exercising
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-6-10 10:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
鲁教版七年级英语上册Unit 7 Section B –2b Exercises
My mother told me a good friend is like a mirror. I'm quieter and more serious than most kids. That's why I like (1)________(read) books and I study harder in class. My best friend Yuan Li is quiet too, so we enjoy (2)________(study) together. I'm shy so it's not easy for me (3)________(make) friends. But I think friends are like books -- you don't need a lot of them as long as they're good.
It's not necessary (4)________(be) the same. My best friend Larry is quite different f________(5) me. He is taller and more outstanding than me. We both like sports, but he plays tennis better, so he always wins. However, Larry often helps b________(6) out the best in me. So I'm getting better at tennis. Larry is much less h________(7), though. I always get better grade than he does, so maybe I should help him more.
I don't really c________(8) if my friends are the same as me or different. My favorite saying is, "A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart." My best friend Carol is really kind and very funny. In fact, she's funnier than anyone I know. I broke my arm last year but she made me laugh and (9)________(feel) better. We can talk about and s________(10) everything. I know she cares about me because she's always there to listen.
1 reading 2 studying 3 to make 4 to be 5 from 6 bring 7 hard-working 8 care 9 feel 10 share
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-6-11 15:32 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
鲁教版七年级英语上册Unit 8 Section B –2b Exercises---------https://www.slit.cn/thread-3615479-1-1.html
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-6-12 08:08 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
“富二代”不是“second rich”!
富二代
second rich ×
rich second √
rich second外国人能听懂,但还是会觉得有点weird, 并且带有贬义。
常用的说法;rich inheritor(继承人)    wealth inheritor
如果该“富二代”是个孩子/青少年/年轻人,还可以说:rich kid

富一代
a self-made+ 名词
白手起家的XXX
a self-made entrepreneur  白手起家的企业家
a self-made bussinessman  白手起家的商人

另外,new money也有这个意思

拓展:
sugar daddy:“干爹”  ("能给“甜头”的daddy)
所谓的“干女儿”就是  gold digger=傍大款的人  (捞金之人)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
关闭
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表