http://www.slit.cn/./ 东营_从音标到中考,一套初中完整英语教、练、辅用书,呵护您英语学习每一步!_胜利社区_东营论坛_学习与教育

胜利社区

搜索
楼主:从慕课到微课 - 

[英语] 从音标到中考,一套初中完整英语教、练、辅用书,呵护您英语学习每一步!

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2020-2-5 09:11 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
Nothing is impossible to a willing heart./Where there is a will there is a way.有志者,事竟成。
免责声明:用户在本平台发表的内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)仅表明其个人观点,不代表本平台观点,本平台亦不承担任何法律及连带责任,本平台仅提供信息存储服务;本平台发布的信息仅为传递、参考之用,不构成任何投资、使用等行为的建议。任何后果均由用户自行承担;转载文章的版权归原作者所有,如有侵权,请与我们取得联系,我们将立即整改或删除相关内容。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-6 08:10 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
Wearing a mask is one of the most effective ways to protect you from gettinginfected as the virus is predominantly spread in droplets.
免责声明:用户在本平台发表的内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)仅表明其个人观点,不代表本平台观点,本平台亦不承担任何法律及连带责任,本平台仅提供信息存储服务;本平台发布的信息仅为传递、参考之用,不构成任何投资、使用等行为的建议。任何后果均由用户自行承担;转载文章的版权归原作者所有,如有侵权,请与我们取得联系,我们将立即整改或删除相关内容。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-9 08:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
Make sure to wear it properly by tightening up the nose clip and pulling thebottom of it over your chin so that your nose and mouth are both covered.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-10 14:12 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
有关 the other, the others, other, others, another巩固性训练
1.There’s no _____ way to do it.  A. other      B. the other     C. another   D others
2. Some people like to rest in their free time. ______ like to travel. A. Other    B. The others    C. Others  D.  Another
3. This cake is delicious! Can I have_______ piece, please?  A. other  B. another   C. others    D. the other
4. Where are ______ boys?   A. the other    B. he others       C. others      D. another
5. The supermarket is on _____ side of the street.  A. other         B. another    C. the other     D. others
6. There were three books on my table. One is here. Where are ___?  A. others    B. the others   C. the other   D. another
7. Some of the speakers went straight to the conference room.____ speakers are still hanging around.
A. The other        B. The others  C. Another    D. Others
8. This is not the only answer to the question. There are _____. A. the others   B. others     C. another     D. the other
9. Please give me ____ chance.  A. other       B .the other   C. another        D. the others
10. He was a wonderful teacher. Everyone agreed it would be hard to find ____ like him. A. another  B. other  C the other D. the others
11. I don’t like those shoes. Please show me ______.  A. another    B. other   C. the other    D. some others
12. Mary didn’t want ____of the two kinds and asked the shop assistant to show her ______.  
A. both; the other B. all; the others   C. either; another  D. other; the others
13. Mr. Turner bought two bikes. One was for his wife, and ____was for his son.  A. another    B. other   C. the other   D. one
14. He has two sons. One is a doctor, ____is a student. He is now studying at _____ university.  
A. another; a      B. the other; an     C. the other; a   D. another; an
15. --- Would you like _____ apples?   ---- ______, please.  
A. some more; another two     B. any more; Two more  C. another; two more  D. some more;  Other
16. There are twenty-eight students in the class. Ten of them are girls and _____ are boys.  A. the other B. the others C. others  D. other
17. I don’t like this pen. Would you please show me ___ one?  A. another    B. the other      C. other      D. others
18. I have six colored pencils; one is blue, another is red, and _____ are green.  A. others  B. another C. others D. the others
19. ---- Have you finished your report yet?   ---- No. I’ll finish it in ______ ten minutes.  A. another  B. other C. more D. less  
20. Great changes have taken place in China. who can tell _____ it would be like in _____ five years?
A. how; other B. what; more C. how; another D. what; another  
21. There are twenty-eight students in the class. Ten of them are girls and _____ are boys. A. the other B. the others C. others D. other  
22. I don’t like this pen. Would you please show me ___ one? A. another B. the other C. other D. others
23. These cups are ours. Those are ______. A. others B. other’s  C. others’  D. others’s
24. I have six color pencils; one is blue, another is red, and _____ are green. A. others B. another C. others D. the others
25. ---- Have you finished your report yet? ---- No. I’ll finish it in ______ ten minutes.  A. another B. other C. more D. less
26. --- Did all the students in your class pass the test? -- Some of them did. ______ didn’t.  
A. Another B. The others  C. Some other  D. Others   
27. --- what a hot day! Have you had a drink? --- Yes. But I’d like to have _____ after work.  A. it  B. one c. other  D. another  
28. --- Would you like _____ apples? ---- ______, please.  
A. some more;  Another  two   B. any more; Two more  C. another; two more   D. some more;  Other
29. We have ten foreign students in our school. One is from America,  ____ is from Australia  and  all ______ students are from England.  
A. another; the others B. one; another C. another; the other D. one; other’s  
30. Students are usually interested in sports: some like running, some like swimming, and _____ like ball games.
A. the others  B. others  C. the other  D. Other     
31. Mr. Turner bought two bikes. One was for his wife, and ____was for his son.  A. another B. other C. the other D. one  
32. Tom, you should know how to get on well with _____.  A. another B. others C. the other D. other
33. He has two sons. One is a doctor, ____is a student. He is now studying at _____ University.  
A. another; a B. the other; an C. the other; a D. another; an
填空
1. Do you read any _______novels?                                                  2. Would you like_______ cup of tea?   
3. She has two sons. One is in America, and________ lives with her.  4. Some like singing, _______prefer dancing.  
5. I have three daughters. One is a nurse, another is a teacher and________ is a worker.  6. Two boys will go to the zoo, and_________ will stay at home.
7. Put it in your________ hand.                                                   8. He has two daughters. One is a nurse, _______is a worker.
9. On _______side of the street,there is a tall tree.                          10. Mary is much taller than_________ girls.  
11. He lives on_________ side of the river.                                   12. Some of us like singing and dancing, ________ go in for sports.  
13. Give me some_______ , please.                                                  14. There are no _______.  
15. Ask some_________ people.                                                  16. I don’t like this one. Please show me________.  
17. Do you have any_______ question(s)?                                          18.Will you show me _____?I don’t like it’s color.  
19. She has two computers. One is IBM PC 386 and _____ is IBM PC 586.
20. Tom runs faster than any ____ student in his class.  
21.The students have English,Chinese,math,biology and many_____ subjects.
22.Why are only three of you here in the classroom?Where are_______?
23. My classmates come from different parts of the country. Some come from Shanghai,some from Tianjin and ____ from Beijing.  
24. Do you have any ________________question(s)?  
25. He has two daughters. One is a nurse, _______________is a worker.          26. Some of us like singing and dancing, ________________ go in for sports.  
27. Two boys will go to the zoo, and __________________ will stay at home.  28. He is very clever. He may be  _________________ Edison.   
29. A few students are playing soccer while________________ are watching them. 30. Two of the ten boys are standing and ____________ are sitting round them
31. I’ve bought two pens. One from Beijing, _____________ from Tianjin.      32. She has more concern for ___________________ than for herself.  
33. Four of them are in the classroom. What about _________________?   
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-11 09:52 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
If you're not feeling well or have symptoms such as cough, fever, fatigue andtrouble breathing, a mask is also needed to prevent you from spreading virusesto others.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-13 14:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
2月11日世界卫生组织把这次冠状病毒命名为:covid-19 CO”代表Corona(冠状),“VI”代表Virus(病毒),“D”代表Disease(疾病),“19”代表疾病发现的年份2019年。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-14 10:16 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
2月11日世界卫生组织把这次冠状病毒命名为:covid-19 CO”代表Corona(冠状),“VI”代表Virus(病毒),“D”代表Disease(疾病),“19”代表疾病发现的年份2019年
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-14 10:18 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
To stamp out bush meat, teach kids first.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-15 08:32 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
Nothing is impossible to a willing heart./Where there is a will there is a way.有志者,事竟成。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-17 08:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
If you're not feeling well or have symptoms such as cough, fever, fatigue andtrouble breathing, a mask is also needed to prevent you from spreading virusesto others.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-18 08:06 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
Surgical masks used by medical workers are not recommended for common people asthey may lead to oxygen deficient if worn for long periods.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-20 07:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or you can cough orsneeze into your sleeve, but avoid covering with your hands directly.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-24 07:51 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
两周前,教育部门严禁学校、培训机构开学,不少学生听到这个消息是欢呼雀跃。但是事与愿违,又一条要求随之而来:学校要积极组织网上教学“停课不停学”,于是大部分学校开始网上授课,“钉钉”正是主要使用的远程教学软件。上课回答、点名签到、按时打卡,一个都不能少!在家上课变得跟在校上课一样,本还想着能继续悠闲下去,结果美梦被“钉钉”给彻底毁了。广大00后学生是同仇敌忾,组团给“钉钉”打差评。“钉钉”的评分全部直线下滑,再也没人敢低估学生**战斗力了。连下载量过亿的"钉钉”都难以招架,在官微上放出一个表情包求饶:“我还是个5岁的孩子,求求大家手下留情,我知道你们只是不爱上课。但是别伤害我,拜托!拜托!”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-24 07:51 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
两周前,教育部门严禁学校、培训机构开学,不少学生听到这个消息是欢呼雀跃。但是事与愿违,又一条要求随之而来:学校要积极组织网上教学“停课不停学”,于是大部分学校开始网上授课,“钉钉”正是主要使用的远程教学软件。上课回答、点名签到、按时打卡,一个都不能少!在家上课变得跟在校上课一样,本还想着能继续悠闲下去,结果美梦被“钉钉”给彻底毁了。广大00后学生是同仇敌忾,组团给“钉钉”打差评。“钉钉”的评分全部直线下滑,再也没人敢低估学生**战斗力了。连下载量过亿的"钉钉”都难以招架,在官微上放出一个表情包求饶:“我还是个5岁的孩子,求求大家手下留情,我知道你们只是不爱上课。但是别伤害我,拜托!拜托!”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-24 17:27 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
一本,只要会读26个字母,就能做到“见词能读、听音能写”的,用“自然拼读法”在不知不觉中学习音标书: --《字母、音素和音标》
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-25 09:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
This will help prevent the children _____the disease.  A. catch  B. to catch  C. from catching D. catching
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-26 08:22 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
How will the world be different in the future, 100 years from now?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-26 13:51 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
即学即练一
1. Is _______ necessary to complete the design before National Day? A. this         B. that         C. it         D. he
2. I don’t think _______ possible to master a foreign language without much memory work.. A. this B. that C. its D. it
3. Does _______ matter if he can’t finish the job on time?  A. this B. that         C. he         D. it
4. Tom’s mother kept telling him that he should work harder, but ____ didn’t help. A. he B. which C. she  D. it
5. _____ is a fact that English is being accepted as an international language. A. There  B. This C. That D. It
6. I hate _______ when people talk with their mouths full.  A. it         B. that         C. these         D. them
7. Don’t _______ that all those who get good grades in the entrance examination will prove to be the most successful.
A. take as granted  B. take this for granted  C. take that for granted         D. take it for granted
8. I like _______ in the autumn when the weather is clear and bright.  A. this B. that C. it  D. one
即学即练二
1. _______ happened _______ he is unfit for the office. A. This; that  B. That; that         C. It; that  D. He; that
2. We took _______ for granted that they would accept our advice. A. that         B. this         C. it         D. them
3. ______ that the scientist will give us a talk next month? A. Is true         B. Is it true         C. It’s true         D. It’s truly
4. ____ doesn’t matter much _____ dress you are going to wear. A. This; that B. That; who C. It; which D. It; who
5. _______ is going to America for further study.  A. He is said that  B. People said that he C. It was said he D. It is said that he
6. They are good friends. _______ is no wonder that they know each other so well. A. This B. That         C. There D. It
7. Is _______ possible to fly to the moon in a spaceship? A. this         B. there         C. that D. it
8. She liked _______ when he kissed her. A. him         B. that  C. one  D. it
9. _______ will do you good to do some exercise every morning. A. It         B. There         C. Those D. One
10. We think _______ our duty to pay taxes to our government. A. that         B. this         C. its         D. it
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-28 15:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
Even if/though there’s no power, money or fame, what makes the poor man so happy?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-29 08:10 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
marry v嫁娶   (1)A marry B. “A 与B结婚” (2) A and B get married = A and B are married  A和B结婚  get married 结婚  (3) marry A to B “ 把A 嫁给B” (4) be married to sb 与……结婚 即学即练巩固性训练 汉译英; 他们结婚已3年了。  They have (got) married for 3 years.错  They have been married for 3 years.对 They (got) married 3 years ago.对    It is 3 years since they (got) married.对   练习;   1. 你将什么时候结婚? When will you marry? 错   When will you get married?对  2. 你结婚多久了?How long have you been _____? A. married with B. married to C. got married to D. has been married to  3. --Is Mary _______? --Yes, She _____Bob for one year.   A. marrying, was married with  B. married, got married to C. marrying, married with D. married, has been married to
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
关闭
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表