https://www.slit.cn/./ 东营_从音标到中考,一套初中完整英语教、练、辅用书,呵护您英语学习每一步!_胜利社区_东营论坛_学习与教育

胜利社区

搜索
楼主:从慕课到微课 - 

[英语] 从音标到中考,一套初中完整英语教、练、辅用书,呵护您英语学习每一步!

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2019-12-26 08:36 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
义务教育阶段学校:寒假时间为4周,具体起止日期为公历2020年1月13日至2月9日(农历2019年腊月十九至2020年正月十六),2月10日(农历正月十七)开学;暑假时间为8周,具体起止日期为公历2020年7月6日至8月31日,9月1日开学。 普通高中:寒假时间为3周,具体起止日期为公历2020年1月17日至2月8日(农历2019年腊月二十三至2020年正月十五),2月9日(农历正月十六)开学;暑假时间为7周,具体起止日期为公历2020年7月13日至8月31日,9月1日开学。
免责声明:用户在本平台发表的内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)仅表明其个人观点,不代表本平台观点,本平台亦不承担任何法律及连带责任,本平台仅提供信息存储服务;本平台发布的信息仅为传递、参考之用,不构成任何投资、使用等行为的建议。任何后果均由用户自行承担;转载文章的版权归原作者所有,如有侵权,请与我们取得联系,我们将立即整改或删除相关内容。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-26 17:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
义务教育阶段学校:寒假时间为4周,具体起止日期为公历2020年1月13日至2月9日(农历2019年腊月十九至2020年正月十六),2月10日(农历正月十七)开学;暑假时间为8周,具体起止日期为公历2020年7月6日至8月31日,9月1日开学。
免责声明:用户在本平台发表的内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)仅表明其个人观点,不代表本平台观点,本平台亦不承担任何法律及连带责任,本平台仅提供信息存储服务;本平台发布的信息仅为传递、参考之用,不构成任何投资、使用等行为的建议。任何后果均由用户自行承担;转载文章的版权归原作者所有,如有侵权,请与我们取得联系,我们将立即整改或删除相关内容。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-27 07:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
For your next vacation, why not consider _________ (visit) Paris? Paris is the capital of France and is one of _________ (live) cities in Europe. It doesn’t have any beaches or mountains, but there are still many things to do there. For example, it has some fantastic sights, _________ (include) the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral, one of the most famous _________ (church) in the world.
_________ (travel) around Paris by taxi can cost a lot of money, but it’s usually convenient _________ (take) the underground train to most places. In _________ (general), though, France is quite an expensive place. One thing that is not expensive in France, however, is the wine!
  Most people in France _________ (learn) English. Buy many people don’t like to speak English, _________ (special) in Paris. So unless you speak French _________ (you), it’s best to travel with someone who can translate things for you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-27 10:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
For your next vacation, why not consider __1__ (visit) Paris? Paris is the capital of France and is one of the __2__ (live) cities in Europe. It doesn’t have any beaches or mountains, but there are still many things to do there. For example, it has some fantastic sights, __3__ (include) the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral, one of the most famous __4__ (church) in the world.
__5__ (travel) around Paris by taxi can cost a lot of money, but it’s usually convenient __6__ (take) the underground train to most places. In __7___ (general), though, France is quite an expensive place. One thing that is not expensive in France, however, is the wine!
  Most people in France __8__ (learn) English. Buy many people don’t like to speak English, __9__ (special) in Paris. So unless you speak French __10__ (you), it’s best to travel with someone who can translate things for you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-27 14:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
欢迎使用我编写的从小学到初中的全套英语学习提高用书,其中有:遇到单词就能读出、践行自然拼读法的《字母、音素和音标》;初一到初四各年级,集教、学、练、测、析,为一体、彻底改变有记忆无认知、只做题无思路的《初中各年级英语全突破》;还有分析中考,解读中考,研究中考,预测中考、专题突破中考题型的《初中英语学业水平考试全攻略》!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-29 20:39 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
从音标到中考,一套完整的初中英语教辅用书,呵护您英语学习的每一步!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-30 17:28 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
Unit 5 I think that mooncakes are delicious.导学案--Period One  Section A 1 (1a – 2d)
自主学习
I. 通过预习,你知道下面四种节日的英语表达方法吗?
泼水节____________ 龙舟节____________ 春节____________元宵节____________
II. 单词过关:灯笼_____________陌生人______________亲属,亲戚_____________磅,英镑___________
III. 短语过关:
增加(体重)发胖__________________ 一点儿拥挤___________________看(龙舟)比赛________________
明年____________________在外面吃饭_______________________     一日五餐_______________________
IV. 句子过关:
1. 多美好的一天。______________________________________________________.
2. 那比赛看起来不是那么的有趣。_________________________________________.
3. 我已经长了五磅了。____________________________________________________.
讨论质疑    交流探究
V. 短语
两周之后 ________________  四月是一年中最热的月份。______________  泼水节__________________
和…相似_______________泰国人_____________________ 相互泼水_____________________________
清洗和冲走坏东西的时候___________________好运______________ 在新的一年____________________
VI. 句子
1.我想知道那个男孩是谁。 I __________ _________ that boy is.
2.我不知道是否可以用一下你的手机。 I ___________ ___________ I could use your mobile phone.
3.我惊讶地发现她看上去那么高兴。I ___________ _______ ________ her looking so cheerful..
4 .What are the Seven ____________ in the world?(奇观)
5.我不知道她是否可以算出这道难题。 I wonder _______/_____ she can ______ _______ the problem.
6.我不知道我应该去还是不应该去。 I don’t know ___________ _________ _________ I should go.
7.如果明天不下雨,我们将去野营。 ________ it __________ rain, we _________ go camping.
8.我相信他能赢得这场比赛。 I _________ __________ he can win the match.
9.我相信他是个诚实的人。 I _________ _________ _________ ________ an honest man.
10.我认为他不知道那个地方。 I __________ ___________ he know that place.
11.他把球扔给了我。 He _________ the ball _______ me.
VII. 把下面两个句子合并为宾语从句,括号中所给的词是引导词
1.I know. He is a brave man. (that) _________________________
2.Lisa wants to know. Will he come to her birthday party? (if) __________________
3.My father wonders. Will there be a parents' meeting next week?(whether)
4.I think. You've got a great idea. (that)
She asked me. Did I pass the exam successfully?(if)
VIII. 巩固落实    课堂反馈
1.--Do you know __ Jane visits her grandparents?--Once a week. A. how soon  B. how often  C. how long D. how far
2. --I want to know _____. --Sorry. I’ve no idea. But she was here just now.
   A. where is Ann   B. where Ann is     C. where was Ann     D. where Ann was
3.—Hi, Bruce. Here is a letter for you. — Thanks. I wonder____________.
   A. who the letter was from  B. who was from the letter  C. who was the letter from  D. who from the letter was
4.—Do you know_____?—He is a dentist.
    A. where he is from  B. where is he from  C. what does his father do  D. what his father is
5.Could you tell me _____the cool T-shirt?
  A. where you buy  B. where do you buy  C. where did you buy D. where you bought
6. Please tell me ___ to improve my English. A. how I can do B. what can I do C. what I can do D. how can I do
IX. 根据所给汉语填空
1. Can you see the _________ (灯笼)over there? How beautiful they are!
2. Parents often tell their children not to speak to _________ (陌生人).
3. I got a lot of gifts from my _________ (亲戚) on my birthday.
4. Don’t eat too much, or you’ll _______ (增加) your weight.
5. The car cost him 2000 ________ (英镑).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-1 16:06 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
Happy New Year of 2020!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-2 09:15 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
自主学习 --根据句子描述,选择相对应的节日。
1.It's on the fourth Thursday of November. And it is also a time for tradition and sharing. Even if they live far away, family members gather for a reunion at the house of an older relative. All give thanks together or the good things that they have.
2.This festival usually lasts for three days. On the third day, all the people will pour water with good wishes to each other, dance, or take part in other activities.
3.It's also called Double Fifth Festival, is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth moon of the lunar calendar. It is one of the most important Chinese festivals.
4.It is a very important Chinese festival. There will be a big family dinner. People who work far away from home will try to come back. At night, people can enjoy the moon while eating moon cakes. They are the special food for this festival.
5.On this day, people show love for their teachers, students usually give their teachers carnations or some other gifts.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-3 07:39 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
鲁教版八年级下册Unit 7 I used to be afraid of the dark.导学案 Period 1 Section A(1a-2c)
I.自主预习  完成下列任务。
1.译短语。
过去时常_______________ 一次又一次_______________ 对……有兴趣_______________
取得好成绩_______________ 害怕……_______________ describe people_______________
blonde hair_______________ look like_______________ in four years_______________
brave enough_______________ wear glasses_______________ ask questions_______________
a couple of days_________ be afraid of(doing) sth. _________used to do sth. ______ be used to doing sth. ________
2. 归纳已学过的谈论人的外貌和性格的词句:_______________
II.抽测达标
I、根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。
1. He doesn’t work hard and is late for school f_________ time to time.
2. It is h_________ for me to make some friends at the new school.
3. Don’t be s_________ in class. You must be active.
4. Mark Twain was a h_________ American writer.
5. He studied hard and got good g_________ on his exams.
III.用括号中所给词的适当形式填空。
1 .I used to _________ (get) up late. But now. I’m used to _________ (get)up early.
2. We _________ (know) each other since two years ago.
3. Mike is _________ (outgoing) than Jim.
4. He’s _________  (interest) in _________ (play) computer games.
5. Are you afraid of _________ (speak) in public?
IV.单项选择。
(   )1. Her son _________ coke,but now he _________ milk.
       A: used to drink;is used to drinking      B. used to drinking;drinks
       C. is used to drinking;used to drink      D. is used to drink;is drinking
(   )2 .Sally used to be_________,but now she enjoys meeting and talking to new friends.
       A. active                 B. silent                 C. honest                 D. outgoing
(   )3. --Not only the young but also the old are getting interested _________ WeiChat (微信).
--They can communicate more freely.   A. by  B. in   C. about   D. for
(   )4. He_________ to play soccer_________ the school team when he was three.
       A. uses;in         B. used;in          C. uses;on         D. used;on
(   )5. --_________ Mary use to play the piano? --No,_________.
       A. Did;she didn’t  B. Was;she wasn’t    C. Did;she wasn’t  D. Was;she didn’t
V.根据汉语意思完成句子。
1.我过去常打篮球。  I _________ _________ _________ basketball.
2.我过去是游泳队的一员。  I used to_________ _________ the swimming team.
Unit 7 I used to be afraid of the dark.导学案Period 2 Section A(2d-3c)
自主预习  预习书本相关内容,完成下列任务。
I.译短语。
亲自,亲身________ 为……感到骄傲________ 缺席________ 做决定________ 寄宿学校________
即使_________ 照顾_________  a normal boy_________  from the countryside_________
work very hard_______ do well in (school) _______ cause any problems_______  a few years ago______
spend a lot of time together_______ move to the city_______ look for_______ miss you so much_______
feel lonely_________  influence his schoolwork_________ become/ be (less) interested in_________
fail his examinations_________ make friends_________ send ….to…_________find life difficult_________
leave the school________ talk with________ advise sb. to do sth. ________ take a 24-hour train________
take a 5-hour bus ride_____ have communication with_____ have a long talk______ be worried about_____
抽测达标
II.根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。
1. He studied hard and got good s________ on his exams.
2. If you want to visit a foreign country, you need to know the b________ of its culture.
3. China is an A________ country.
4. There are many g________ standing at the Tian’anmen Squre.
5. It’s a p________ question. Sorry,I can’t answer you.
III.用括号中所给词的适当形式填空
1. You must be ________ (prepare) to get good scores.
2. He will ________ (require) a lot of money to run his business.
3. Don’t be so ________ (shy). You must find a good way to deal with your ________ (shy).
IV.单项选择。
(   )1 .You can never imagine_________ difficult the road to success is.
     A. how                         B. what                         C. when                        D. why
(   )2. Don’t always worry_________ your problems.   A. with  B. about  C. to  D. at
(   )3. Candy used to be _________, but now she dares to sing in front of her class.
     A. active                 B. shy                         C. honest                 D. outgoing
(   )4. He used to_________ short and _________short hair when he was young.
     A. have;be         B. be;be                 C. be;have             D. have;have
(   )5. If you try,I’m sure you will_________. A. made it  B. making it  C. to make it   D. make it
V.根据汉语意思完成句子。
1.我过去常打篮球。  I _________ _________ _________  basketball.
2.我过去是游泳队的一员。  I used to _________ _________the swimming team.
3.自从我大学毕业已经十八年了。  It _________ _________ eighteen years _________ I left college.
4.他过去和女生谈话时,脸常会变红吗?______his face _______ to _______ red when he _______ to girls?
5.为了考试取得高分,他总是很刻苦。 _________ _________ good scores,he is always _________.
6.我成名之后不再拥有太多的私人时间。I don’t ______much ______ time ______ after ______ popular.
7.现在我去每一个地方都会倍受关注。 Now I get _________ _________ _________ everywhere I go.
8.我不得不小心我所说的或做的。 I _________to _________careful about _________I say or _________.
9.他敢在群众面前唱歌。  He _________ _________ _________ in public.
10.我不得不准备放弃我的正常生活。 I have to _________ _________ to give _________ my _________ life.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-3 21:12 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
一本,只要会读26个字母,就能做到“见词能读、听音能写”的音标书--《字母、音素和音标》
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-4 07:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
本书是以任务型语言教学为基础编写的课外辅导用书,它体现"以学生为中心"和"以人为本"的教学思想,融话题、交际功能和语言结构于一体。据此,本书按照“新课标”和教材的要求,采用“话题·功能·语法·结构·目标·要点·复习·提高”的形式,凸现了“任务型语言教学(Task-based Language Teaching & Learning)”的现代英语教育理念和教学模式,体现任务链教学思想。这种十分突出的编写、编排特点,使得英语教和学的过程始终以“话题”为主线,把交际功能的实践围绕着话题展开,使语言结构的学习和掌握融入综合的语言运用活动之中。重视语言结构的表意功能,倡导三维语法教学。 本书的编写遵守“新课标”和教材的语言教育理念:知识用于生活,强调“语言应用”,培养“创新,实践能力”,发展“学习策略”。它体现了以学生为中心,以人为本的思想,采用明确的任务型语言教学模式。 本书作者对每个单元都设计了6个有关的任务,即“教科研六步教学法”,让学生在完成任务的过程中,使每一项任务我中有你、你中有我,互相联系,紧密贯通。在使用英语中获取信息,用英语进行交流,培养学生运用英语解决问题的能力。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-5 20:14 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
一本,只要会读26个字母,就能做到“见词能读、听音能写”的,用“自然拼读法”在不知不觉中学习音标书: --《字母、音素和音标》
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-6 09:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
The Key Point Breakthrough for Language goal and Target language (语言目的与目标语言重点突破) 任务型阅读训练
(1)Which is more important for parents, making more money to give their children a better life or spending more time with them? It is a problem for parents and it is not easy to answer.
A new study shows that today’s parents are spending more time with their children than parents in the past. According to the study, today’s mothers with university education spend about 21.2 hours a week playing with their children. But women with lower education spend about 15.0 hours. Before 1995, it was only 12 hours.
Before 1995, fathers with university education only spend about 4.5 hours a week playing with their children. Today, it has increased to 9.6 hours a week. For fathers with
high school education, the time has gone up from 3.7 hours to 6.8.
(2)Today, parents are doing a great job balancing(平衡) life and work. They try their best to spend more time with their families. And as for children, they probably wish that their parents are less tired . They don’t mind how much time their parents spend with them. They just want to enjoy the time their parents spend with them.
Complete the following questions:
任务一:将划线句子译成汉语
(1)___________________________________________
(2)___________________________________________
任务二:What do children care about? _____________________
任务三:根据短文内容完成句子
The parents with ___________education spend _________time with their children.
任务四:给文章拟一个恰当题目____________________________________________________.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-7 07:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
A: Excuse me .May I smoke here?
B: Look at the sigh pleas e.1._________.
A: Then could I smoke in the next door?
B: 2._______.Smoking is not allowed here.
A: Oh, dear! Where can I smoke then?
B: There is a smoking room on the first floor. You may smoke there.
A: Sorry, I’m new here.3.______________?
B: Sure. Follow me, please. I’m afraid smoking is bad for your health. 4._____________________.  
A: Thanks for your advice.5. ____________.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-7 13:40 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
almost与nearly倒是比较容易混淆的。下面我来说一下这两个词之间的区别: 1)almost强调“差一点……就”(=very nearly),可用于no, none, nothing等前面,但nearly不可。almost不能用not修饰。 2)nearly表示“接近”。常可与almost换用,但在具体数字前常用nearly. not修饰nearly 意为“远非”,“远不及”。 如: He almost knocked me down before he saw me. 他看到我之前差点把我撞倒。 Almost no one(=Hardly anyone)believes her.几乎没有人相信她。 He said almost nothing worth listening to. 他说几乎没什么值得听的东西。 They are nearly at the end of their journey. 他们快结束旅行了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-8 13:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
复合不定代词练习题:
(    ) 1. I’m hungry. I want ______ to eat.  A. anything  B. something   C. everything D. nothing
(    ) 2. —Do you have ______ to say for yourself?  —No, I have ______ to say.
A. something; everything  B. nothing; something  C. everything; anything   D. anything; nothing
(    ) 3. Why not ask ______ to help you?  A. everyone  B. someone    C. anyone  D. none
(    ) 4. Everything ______ ready. We can start now.  A. are  B. is  C. be          D. were
(    ) 5. There’s _____ with his eyes. He’s OK.  A. anything wrong        B. wrong something  C. nothing wrong        D. wrong nothing
(    ) 6. --The story is so amazing! It’s the most interesting story I’ve ever read.
--But I’m afraid it won’t be liked by ______.   A. everybody  B. somebody   C. anybody         D. nobody
(    ) 7. She listened carefully, but heard ______.   A. anyone         B. someone    C. everyone         D. nothing
(    ) 8. I agree with most of what you said, but I don’t agree with ______. A. everything B. anything C. something D. nothing
(    ) 9.--Everyone is here today, __? --No, Han Mei isn’t here. She’s ill.A. isn’t it B. isn’t he C. are they D. isn’t everyone
(    ) 10. Everything goes well, ______?  A. is it B. isn’t it    C. do they         D. doesn’t it
(   )11. ________ of us is active in English class. A. Every    B. Every one    C. Everyone   D. Anybody
(   )12. -- The exam was difficult, wasn't it?   -- No,but I don't think______ could pass it.
      A. somebody  B. anybody   C. nobody    D. everybody
用something, anything, anyone, nothing, everything, no one, every one填空。
13.--Look! Can you see_____ behind the tree? --Yes, I think it’s a cat.
14.--Do you know _____ in the store? --Sorry, I don’t know them.
15.______ is in the room. It’s empty(空的)。
16. This was my first time in Wuhan, so_______ was really interesting.
17. --Could you give me______  to drink? --Sure!Here you are.
18. -- Kangkang, is______ here today? --No, Jim isn’t here. He is in hospital.
19. --Jim! Can you see the words on the blackboard? --Sorry! I can see _______.
20.写出与some, any, every构成的复合词。
Keys:1—5 BDBBC6—10 ADABD11--12BD 13 anything 14 anyone 15 No one 16 everything 17 something 18 everyone19 nothing 20略
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-8 18:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
一本,只要会读26个字母,就能做到“见词能读、听音能写”的 , 自然拼读法的音标书--《字母、音素和音标》
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-13 17:39 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
东营市2009--2017中考名词考查(14次)
(1)2011--23. I don't know how to deal with my family problem. Can you give me some_______?
A. advice  B. messages   C. information  D. instructions
(2)2012--18. Mr. Jackson keeps lots of         on his farm. A. sheep B. chicken C. goose D. pandas
(3)2012--23. The 3rd China’s Got Talent (中国达人秀) gives the child a chance to show his special       .  A. ability B. behavior C. education D. background       
(4) 2013--19. –Excuse me, haven’t you learned the new     law? Everyone in a car must wear the seat belt. -- Sorry, we won’t do that again.   A. food  B. traffic         C. medicine D. education
(5) 2013--26. Recently, many people dare not eat       because of H7N9 (禽流感).  A. eggs or chickens        B. eggs or chicken C. egg or chickens D. egg or chicken
(6)2014--18. -- When is     Day?-- It’s on June 1st, Dave. A. Child B. Children C. Child’s D. Children’s
(7)2014--33. What      will global warming(全球变暖) bring us? Scientists have given us a clear list.   A. news B. dangers C. courses D. advantages
(8)2015--18. We can't make a sandwich without ______. A. bread B. onions  C. yogurt  D. tomatoes
(9)2015--34. The actions and words of celebrities(名人)can have a great    because many people may follow them. So they should pay more attention to their behavior and speech.  A. change  B. surprise    C. progress  D. influence
(10)2016--18. --Why do people never cut up the ____ on their birthdays? --Because they are a symbol of long life. A. eggs B. cakes C. noodles D. dumplings
(11)2016--27. Great ______ for football lovers-More than 50,000 soccer schools will be built in our country by the end of 2025. A. news B. message C. situation D. information
(12)2017--23.--Liangliang, are you active in class?
--Yes, but often I don’t have ____ to show myself in a sixty-student class.
    A. reasons        B. chances         C. choices    D. abilities
(13)2017--29.--Do American students also have lots of _____ to do?
--Sure. But they do fewer memorizing exercises.
A. sports      B. surveys       C. homework     D. housework
(14)2017--33. Nowadays some _____ made in China are both good and cheap, such as Xiaomi mobile phones, Haier fridges and Lenovo computers.
A. tools     B. products     C. materials     D. instruments

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-13 18:07 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
中考名词综合练习
1. In __time, those mountains will be covered with trees. A.  few  year B. a few years’ C. few years D. a few year’s
2. Did you hear the ______ report?  A. police   B. policemen’s   C. policemans’    D. policemens’
3. We bought __for my mother’s birthday. A. some meats B. some pieces meat C. a piece of meat  D. pieces of meats
4. –Whose is this new desk? -It’s _____.  A. Sue and Jim’s    B. Sue and Jim    C. Sue’s and Jim’s
5. –Would you like _____ coffee?  -No, thanks. I’ve drunk two __.
A.    any; bottles of orange  B. little; bottle of oranges C. some; bottles of orange   D. a few; bottle of orange
6. –How many _____ do you want?    -Two, please.
A. kilos of egg    B. kilo of eggs   C. kilos of eggs         D. kilo of bread
7. The railway station is two ___ from our house. A. hour’s drive B. hours’ drive  C. hour-drive D. hours drive
8. –Where are you going, Lucy?    -___. A. To my uncle     B. To my uncle’s   C. At my uncle D. At my uncle’s
9.  Have you read ___?
A. a newspaper of today’s   B. today newspaper C. a piece of newspaper today     D. today’s newspaper
10. There’re a lot of ___ down there, but hardly any __.
A. horse; people   B. horses; peoples   C. cow; people   D. sheep; people
11. Lucy put a lot of ____ in ____ of tea. (2000西安)
A. sugar; the two cup      B. sugars; the two cups  C. sugar; the two cups     D. sugars; two cups
12. Mr. Lin often gives us _______ by e-mail. (2000上海)
A. some good information   B. some good informations C. good informations  D. a good information
13. –Is this your room?   -No, it’s _____ room.      (2000广州)
A. the children     B. the children’s   C. of the children  D. the childrens’
14. –I’ll give you _____to finish the work.    -OK.       (2000重庆)
A.    two week’s time  B. two weeks’ time  C. two week time  D. two weeks time
15. –Who is the man in the blue car?   -He is ______ father.     (2000湖北黄冈)
A.    Kate’s and Mary’s  B. Kate and Mary’s  C. Kate and Mary  D. of Kate and Mary
16. –What can I do for you?   -I’d like two ______.     (2000河南)
A. box of apple      B. boxes of apples   C. box of apples  D. boxes of apple
17. –Help yourself to some _________.    -Thank you. I really like them.   (2001汕头)
A. fish      B. orange         C. bread          D. cakes
18. This is an old photo of mine when I _______. (2001吉林)
A.    have short hairs  B. had short hairs  C. have short hair  D. had short hair
19. Where is ________ sweater? I can’t see it.   (2001四川)A. Lucy    B. Lucys      C. Lucy’s
20. The little baby has two _______ already.     (2001天津)A. tooth  B. tooths    C. teeth   D. teeths
21. We all had ______ last month. Did you travel to anywhere?  (2002汕头)
A. seven days’ holiday     B. seven day’s holiday C. seven-days holiday      D. a seven-days holiday
22. Yesterday a few _____ came to visit some ______ in Shantou. (2002汕头)
A. German; places of interest         B. Germans; places of interests
C. Germans; places of interest         D. Germen; places of interest
23. When autumn comes, ______ of most trees turn yellow and then fall down.
A. leaf            B. leafs          C. leave            D. leaves

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
关闭
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表