https://www.slit.cn/./ 东营_从音标到中考,一套初中完整英语教、练、辅用书,呵护您英语学习每一步!_胜利社区_东营论坛_学习与教育

胜利社区

搜索
楼主:从慕课到微课 - 

[英语] 从音标到中考,一套初中完整英语教、练、辅用书,呵护您英语学习每一步!

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2019-12-9 09:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
My name is Gina. I like comedies very much. But my parents don’t like them. They like documentaries. They don’t think comedies are interesting, and I think comedies are boring. So I never go to the movies with my parents. I often go to the movies with my good friends. John is my friend. Tom Hanks is his favorite actor. He collects the pictures, reports, and movie VCDs of him. But I love Harrison Ford best. He’s old but attractive(吸引人的). My cousin Ann also loves Harrison Ford. Ann and I have many things in common. For example, we both like comedies. And we also like thrillers, though they’re so scary.
免责声明:用户在本平台发表的内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)仅表明其个人观点,不代表本平台观点,本平台亦不承担任何法律及连带责任,本平台仅提供信息存储服务;本平台发布的信息仅为传递、参考之用,不构成任何投资、使用等行为的建议。任何后果均由用户自行承担;转载文章的版权归原作者所有,如有侵权,请与我们取得联系,我们将立即整改或删除相关内容。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-10 13:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
话题与功能逻辑思维对话练习—补全对话 A: Did you _________ a New Year’s resolution this year, Kim? B: Yes, Lucy, I did. A: __________are you going to do? B: Well, I’m going to join the soccer team. C: __________ are you going to do that? B: I’m going to practice really _________, and I am going to a summer camp. I’m going to play soccer every day there. C: How _________ you, Lucy? Did you make a resolution? A: Oh, sure. I’m going to __________ an instrument. B: Cool, how are you going to do that? A: I’m going to take piano__________.
免责声明:用户在本平台发表的内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)仅表明其个人观点,不代表本平台观点,本平台亦不承担任何法律及连带责任,本平台仅提供信息存储服务;本平台发布的信息仅为传递、参考之用,不构成任何投资、使用等行为的建议。任何后果均由用户自行承担;转载文章的版权归原作者所有,如有侵权,请与我们取得联系,我们将立即整改或删除相关内容。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-11 08:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
A kind of little cars may some day take the place of today’s cars. If everyone drives such cars in the future,there will be less pollution in the car. There will also be more space for parking cars in cities,and the streets will be less crowded. Three such cars can fit in the space now needed for one car of the usual size. The little cars will cost much less to own and to drive. Driving will be safer, too, as these little cars can go only 65 kilometers an hour. The cars of the future will be fine for getting around a city, but they will not be useful for long trips. Little cars will go 450 kilometers before needing to stop for more gasoline(汽油). If big cars are still used along with the small ones, two kinds of roads will be needed in the future. Some roads will be used for the big, fast cars and other roads will be needed for the slower(慢的), small ones.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-12 08:39 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
make an invitation
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-13 10:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
I dedicate today to love and kindness.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-14 07:38 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
从音标到中考,一套完整的初中英语教辅用书,呵护您英语学习的每一步!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-16 07:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-17 08:14 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
How to keep good relationship with parents?      In my opinion, I have too many rules at home. I can’t go out with my friends at night. And they pay too much attention to my exam results. I think my parents don't quite understand me.  However, I try my best to understand them. I know that it is because they really love me and want me to get into a good university and have a bright future.  In order to keep good relationship with my parents, I must study hard, listen to them, talk to them as friends, tell them my troubles, and help them do more housework.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-18 07:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
With more and more cars on the road, the traffic jam will happen. How do we see this phenomenon(现象) and how can we solve the problem? We know that the traffic jam happen in many places, especially in big cities. What are the reasons for the problem? On the one hand, some people think that they should have a car when they have enough money, and then it’s easy to go out and they can feel comfortable. On the other hand, a growing number of people hope to use their cars to show off (炫耀). What’s more, years of research has shown that one of other reasons for the traffic jam is the driving habit. For example, many young people enjoy driving very fast, so they can feel excited. At last, most of them hardly care about the speed rules. At the same time, many governments are working at how to make the traffic better. In my opinion, firstly, the governments should educate those people who have cars or plan to buy cars. The governments must make them know that the traffic jam is very serious, and set up a much more perfect traffic system to solve the traffic pressure.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-18 17:05 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
Take time to think;    it is the source of your power.    Take time to play;    it is the secret of your youth.    Take time to read;    it is the foundation of your knowledge.    Take time to dream;    it will take you to the stars.    Take time to laugh;    it really is your best medicine.    Take time to exercise;    it will give you energy and good health.    Take time to reach out to others;    it will give your life significance and meaning.    Take time to yell English;    it will build your confidence and enhance your personal power.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-18 17:05 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
Take time to think;

it is the source of your power.

Take time to play;

it is the secret of your youth.

Take time to read;

it is the foundation of your knowledge.

Take time to dream;

it will take you to the stars.

Take time to laugh;

it really is your best medicine.

Take time to exercise;

it will give you energy and good health.

Take time to reach out to others;

it will give your life significance and meaning.

Take time to yell English;

it will build your confidence and enhance your personal power.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-19 07:35 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
It was a Saturday afternoon. Mr. Green was reading a newspaper when he heard his wife crying in the bedroom. He hurried to her and asked ,”What happened to you, my dear?” “Oh, dear!”his wife called out. “I have a headache. Send me for a doctor. Hurry up!” Their two children were both out at that time and something was wrong with the telephone. Mr. Green had to go to the hospital himself. But unluckily, all the hospitals were closed that day. Mr. Green didn’t know where to go. Just then a friend of him saw and asked, “What’s the matter?” Mr. Green told his friend about it. The man said, “Why not turn to Mr. Black? He can help you.” Mr. Green remembered his friend Mr. Black was a good doctor. He hurried to Mr. Black’s. When he got there, Mr and Mrs. Black were having their evening meal. The doctor asked Mr. Green to drink with him. He was happy and sat at the table .After that they began to chat .And when Mrs. Black asked, “How is your wife? She is fine ,thank…” Mr. Green stopped at once--he remembered his wife was waiting for a doctor at home. 1. What was the matter with Mrs. Green on a Saturday afternoon? 2. Did Mr. Green find the doctor in the hospital? Why? 3. Why did Mr. Green’s friend ask him to turn to Mr. Black? 4. What did Mr. Green do after he got to Mr. Black’s? 5. When did Mr. Green think of his wife?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-20 09:14 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
阅读课文完成下面内容: Pandas do not have many________, maybe only one________. The hobbies often ________ illnesses and do not live very long. Adults pandas________more than 12 hours a day about 10 kilos bamboo. Many years ago, there are ________bamboo forests and pandas ________ than there are now. But then humans started to ________the forests , and there was ________ bamboo for the pandas. Scientists say there are now fewer than 2,000 pandas ________in the remaining forests.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-21 10:01 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
There were many plants in a forest. When spring came, a pine tree saw a red rose nearby and said, "What a beautiful flower! I wish I were that lovely. "
The rose proudly said, "It seems that I am the most beautiful flower in this forest. "Then the rose looked at a cactus (仙人掌) and said, "Look at that ugly plant full of thorns(刺)! "
"What a proud flower! " thought the trees.
As the days passed. the red rose often looked at the cactus and said bad words about it, like "This plant is useless. How sorry I am to be his neighbor ! "
The cactus never got angry and even tried to advise the rose, saying, "God did not create any form of life without a purpose. "
Spring passed, and the weather became very hot. As there was no rain, the red rose began to wilt(枯萎).
One day the rose saw birds put their beaks (喙) into the cactus and then fly away. The red rose asked the pine tree what the birds were doing. The pine tree explained that the birds were getting water from the cactus.
"The cactus has water?" asked the rose.
Yes, you can also drink some from it. The birds can bring water to you if you ask the cactus for help. "
The red rose felt too ashamed to ask for water from the cactus. But finally it did ask for help. The cactus kindly agreed.
The rose learned a lesson and never judged (评价) anyone by their appearance again.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-23 07:40 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
To see  a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wildflower. Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And eternity in an hour. 从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂,把握在你手心里的就是无限,永恒也就消融于一个时辰.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-25 07:32 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
Failure(失败) is a part of life. (1) 无论我们做什么,总有两种不同的结果: success and failure. There is no doubt(怀疑) that every one of us wants to be successful, but we can’t always avoid failure.
People have different opinions about the failure. Some people regard failure as a bad thing. They hold that (2) they should always do everything well. If  they fail in something, they will lose their confidence. Other people regard failure as a chance to learn. They redo(重做) what they failed to do. (3) They know complaining won’t help.
As an old saying goes, “(4) Failure is the mother of success.” As long as we keep to what is right and correct what is wrong in time, we will have success. In my opinion, (5) failure is not bad, it’s not good, either.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-25 07:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
Complete the following questions:
1.将(1)句译成英语。     
2.将(2)改为被动语态。     
3.将(3)句改为同义句。They know it’s________    complaining about it.
4.将(4)处译成汉语。         
5.将(5)处改为简单句。        
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-25 07:35 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
1 No matter what we do, there are always two different results  2 everything should always be done well.  3 helpless  4 失败是成功之母。 5 failure is neither good nor bad.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-25 12:32 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-25 20:25 | 显示全部楼层 来自:山东省
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
关闭
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表